Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Settle, Precious. I Know What You're Going Through.

The title was to do with some stuff going on right now, just not this particular post.

Song: Self-Conclusion...The Spill Canvas. Very good song.

I've definitely reached that point today already where I know I'm not going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. Well, school day, anyway. I'll probably be pretty productive at rehearsal today even though it's probably going to be like seven hours long. It's okay. We open next week and it'll all be worth it all then. Even the 8 AM call this Saturday. Ahh. I want sleep, man. I want sleep and I want to be able to get my room together. I want to get my AP homework. I want rehearsals to not be this long.

But mostly I just want to sleep. I want one night of good sleep before we perform. Like tonight would be good.

No comments: