Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Soul Was Filled With Crystal Light

First day at college ftw!

Song: Werewolf...CocoRosie

Thanks Lindsey, for the song. 

So it's only the first day at Flagler College in beautiful and extremely OLD St. Auggie. We haven't had any classes yet; it's just orientation stuff til Wednesday. That being said, I have learned some very important lessons in college (yes, already). 


IMPORTANT THINGS I HAVE LEARNED ON THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE:

  • I am a very chill person. Chiller than I thought. Like, I'm friggin' arctic. I turn...coffee...into...iced coffee...well, not iced, I suppose...but like...chilled...coffee...yeah. Anyway *cough* I realized how much I like to not really do anything. I like passive activities the most. Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music (just listening), blogging :D, eating...man I like eating, etc. Right now is perfect: chilly room, sunny but not garishly bright, drinking the most delicious coffee from my single-brew machine, Fresh Prince playing from my roommate's laptop in the background...perfection. 
  • I'm tired ALL THE TIME. 
  • I'm perfectly okay with the previous two bullets.
  • You don't sleep well if you're really afraid of falling off your bed. Top bunkers UNITE HOOAH.
  • I MISS MY CAT and my mom and my sister. 

There was more in my head earlier but I'm distracted now. 

Off to the store with Alan, Memory, and Kara. Peace in the Southeast!


2 comments:

Madcap Musings said...

For God sake...please don't fall off the bed!

Paige said...

I haven't so far. But I am starting to sleep better already.