Friday, February 6, 2009

his red desk lid is a joke

First I would like to start by saying that I apologize for the Anniversary post. It was originally far more packed with trivial yet entertaining stuff for you guys, but then about half of it got wiped out because my computer died. So, sorry that there was a minimal amount of everything that I said there was going to be.


song:just dance...lady gaga


i am typing on home row. this is the first ever random insanity post typed on home row. it's going much slower and it doesn't look any better to you, the reader, does it? no. didn't think so. so why the hell am i taking a whole entire class about computer keyboarding?!?!

Why have there been no capitals yet? Jeez. Some kind of writer I am...

So you know what sucks about Random Insanity? There's no real topic in any post. I mean, it's basically an online diary of sorts where you people gather 'round and pretend to like what I say. "Oh Dreamer, you're so funny!", "Oh, I just love reading your blog" BULL. So I need your participation on this.

Please answer my poll so I know how to improve my blog.

After all, I only do it for you ungrateful TWITS. (sorry for the use of the previous word...I had no clue that it meant...well, what it meant :P ) *really high pitched and borderline scary laughter* Just kidding. I love you stupid, filthy animals.
Well...I guess I shouldn't post another post until I post post post. What?
No, what I mean is, post post post post post post post post...
NO FOR REAL: I won't do another entry until there are some answers on my poll, just cos it has to do with the future of Random Insanity and how I as the author should proceed...post post post post post!
But hey...what do you call a trunk full of bison? What, give up? You call it-well, the popsicle stick calls it-a buffa-load. Haha get it? Neither do I. I mean, I do, it's just not funny, really. I think the answer "Planet of the Apes" would have been loads more appropriate.
Oh, just one quick thing before I go; I am thrilled. You wanna know why? [you: not really, you @#*&%@!] Okay! I got the collector's edition Fruits Basket books today. Here's pictures:






book 1: volumes 1 & 2 book#2:volumes 3 & 4 book #3: volumes 5 & 6












8 comments:

paraMORE said...

i think you should make ppls posts when u promis to, just a thought, my verification was onall

Nelly said...

Honestly, I can't believe you used the word twat. Do you know what that means?

paraMORE said...

maybee u should you know post a ppost about sombody u prmised to and then abruptly moved but you know just an idea

Paige said...

no i do not. i t hought it was the UK version of "twit"

ChimeraConception said...

LMFAO i miss you in geometry, its lame now!!!!

and omg i friggin love ur post!!!

and i voted on the poll

SO POST SOME MORE!!! pretty please with sugar on top (of your mom)?

XD

verifictaion: ficiadas

sounds like an exotic flower....


or a cross between a fucker and a hater...HMM interesting concept...

Nelly said...

No, twat is...well, google it.

rose dawson said...

Dreamer,you should answer your e-mail more often plus we all love random insanity the way it is

rose dawson said...

Dreamer, you'll never guess whos back.


It's beep, boop, have you guessed it yet?


it's tristan! now I'm crossing my fingers that you'll be back