Friday, February 27, 2009

tyry tpo ty6y7u[r 74rev5856tko3we 2io546jmkhu m89re 3ewl,kovb0po2wqaszx

That title says "try to type ur title with ur elbows quickly", but it was typed with my elbows quickly, so that's probably why you can't read it. :)

Song: Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers...nuff said.

I got the new Missy Higgins CD. It's alright. I mainly got it because I like "Where I Stood". It's a good song. The only other song that I really like so far off it is "100 Round the Bends."

I also just read this book called Why I Let My Hair Grow Out. It's about a girl who gets shipped off to Ireland to do a bike tour, but she goes back in time as her other self and has to save her village from these enchantments that have been placed on them. It involves a super-slut warrior queen named Maeve and a hunky tour guide who says "fek" a lot. It's a pretty durn good book.

So, Monday is my birthday. Happy 37th to me! I mean 15th. Close enough. :P And yeah, I'm pretty pumped cos my mommy is making me a German cake! (Black Forest Cake: Dark Chocolate and Cherries! Yummm!)

I'm sorry what? What did you say? Oh, get a picture off photobucket from one of the home page albums and put it on your post? No thanks. Maybe next time. My computer is extremely slow, so I'd pretty much be here for the next hour just to find a picture.

OH EMM GEE did you hear? I dated a Jonas brother, it's SO HAWWTT!

Yeah, so there was something I wanted to attach to my birthday fact... OH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I only have JROTC one day next week. All the rest of the days are pipes! W00t w00t BAGPIPES!

Speaking of JROTC, which I did have today, I did my other half of cadet challenge. The first part was mile run/walk, which I did in 9.47, not bad for a first time. The second, today, was push-ups and curl-ups. I could only do 16 curls in one minute. :\ But I did 21 push-ups. I don't think that's too horrible for a first time either...okay yeah, it's pretty bad.

I think I might buy the Framing Hanley CD tomorrow, being as it is 10 dollars at Target. I hate Lollipop but their other songs are good. Aunt Blair got me into them. AND GUESS WHAT!!

SHE'S COMING IN 8 DAYSSS! YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, well I am really tired. Talk at yous laters. Yeahs.

3 comments:

paraMORE said...

paige why r u buyin all theese cds and not all we know??????????? ugh
nyway yeh in jrotch i ran a mile and a half in 10:45 and my mile was 7:55 beat that! i got prt ribbon with gold lamp
word ver. drode \
as in im going to drode doing mrs. littles hw tomarrow

Osgoodbaby said...

It is not your birthday yet, so i cannot wish you well thoughts yet. :)

Yum on the cake even though i have never had any of that variety.

It is only 7 more days now!

Nelly said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your laptop is not slow now!
And I listened to lots of Tokio Hotel today... one of my students said she discovered their music while she was in Mexico last week and she LOVES them. Cool, eh?