Thursday, November 22, 2012

You're On Thin F@#*ing Ice, My Friend

MY PLANE JUST GOT DELAYED. AGAIN. 

I woke up at 5 AM this morning and drove over two hours to this stupid airport. After arriving at the parking lot that was completely vacant and blocked off, the one to which my mother paid money for my reserved spot, and finding another one where i spent almost all my remaining dollars to park instead, I find out my plane is delayed two hours. So I'm sitting here, stumbleupon-ing (stumble-ing upon?) and waiting patiently for my time to come. By "patiently," I probably mean something more like "silently seething with the intensity of 50 thousand great white sharks deprived of blood." Then, about ten minutes ago, the lady's like, "Heyyyy erryboddydyyyy I'm going to act all happy to make this sound better, but yeah, there's fog in the D so you're gonna have to wait til 1:30 now."


I picked that one because of the nostrils. And the impressive accuracy to my actual face right now.





No comments: