Thursday, November 1, 2012

But That's The Whole Tragic Point, My Friends

song: If I Could Feel Again...Pretty Lights

I just got an email for exit counseling regarding my student loans. Bro, I have like over a month before I'm leaving and you already want to hound me about paying back loans? Screw you. I shouldn't even pay back the loans, being that that would be an adult-type activity and this school does NOT view me as an adult. Rigid attendance policies and absolutely no inter-dorm visitation EVER. Okay. I just can't wait to get home and get going. I'll get a job, use my newly found money management skills (TROLOLOLOL) to save up for a car, finish my associate's degree (that part's gonna SUCK) and then do some technical shit.

In other news, I have to drive to Orlando tomorrow. :((((((((((((( I cannot put enough chins on that sad face to emphasize the frown I am feeling. What's worse is that I won't get to drive back to my bed and all of my own things and the small amount of comfort I have established in my own room until Sunday. Why can't I say no? WHY.

Dead.

Anyway, uh, I've watched some really good movies lately. I've also watched some really crappy ones. The good ones were Insidious; Cabin in the Woods; Girl, Interrupted; American Beauty; The Matrix; Fight Club; One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; and Hard Candy. I would highly recommend all of these. Surprisingly, one of my favorites was The Matrix. That might have a lot to do with the way Keanu Reeves looks two hours, six minutes, and 51 seconds into the movie after he destroys the leader agent...ermahgerd.

So when I was looking for that exact moment in VLC media player, I was also listening to Benny Benassi's "Love is Gonna Save Us"...I can't tell you the awesomeness of the audiovisual mesh that just happened, so I'll put a little together in moviemaker so you can see for yourself. <3>



ER. MAHGERD. That was really quickly and kind of badly put together, but I like it. So much, in fact, that I'm done with this post now cos I'm too excited. AND I just realized how awesomely that song works...Trinity's love DID save Neo. UGH<3 p="p">



1 comment:

Madcap Musings said...

WOW!That was fricking awesome.
You did a great job on that....I love it!