Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And Now I Just Sit In Silence

Song: Car Radio...Twenty-One Pilots

This is a really good song and maybe I'll make a post about it on the music blog one day. Or maybe I'm just done with that blog altogether. And my writing blog. Probs just done with both, yeh.

Anyway, I'd like to dedicate this post to my boyfriend, in all his linguistic and cinematic glory.

EVERYBODY WHO LIKES MOVIES AND READING THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN WELL, GO TO JAKE'S BLOG : 



This blog is already off to a great start, and its author is pretty much the coolest cat on the face of the planet, so...


Check it out!

I might be posting inappropriately soon after this, so I apologize. But I wanted to give a full post to this. 






1 comment:

Jake Maynard said...

Ms. Paige Rener is the best! :)