Sunday, July 7, 2013

I Saved You Every Time

Song: I Was a Fool...Tegan and Sara

God, this song. I have it on repeat. I haven't done this with a song in a very long time.

Though, I seem to do that with songs that hurt me. They're beautiful, and I do love them, but they always hurt me. For example, Bon Iver's "I Can't Make You Love Me/Nick of Time" when I realized after two years that I couldn't make my ex-boyfriend love me. If he didn't. I couldn't *sings* maaaake his heart feeeel something it won't! Er, wouldn't.

Anyhoo, yeah. Just ate some tuna.

Okay, the reason I came on here was because I'm feeling that deep, throbbing sadness in my chest and stomach and everywhere else, but I'm avoiding it by attempting to be funny because I'm going to start crying and probably not stop for the rest of the day.

Too late. Now I'm to the point where I don't even know where to start with this post so fuck it.

I apologize,


Haha, see it's a cat. It's...

Yeah, fuck it :/


No comments: