Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We Crave A Different Kind Of Buzz

Song: Royals...Lorde

I really like this song because it's got a really chill vibe and a really subtle fuck you craziness to it.

I was going to make another big post questioning life and feelings and whether anything is truly worth it and what really is going to happen after you die and where do babies come from and stuff but I'd really rather sleep away my problems for the next couple hours.

I guess I could probably start a running update about something that doesn't suck. I've been back on that lucid dream training life. Today I started reality checks. I plug my nose and try to breathe and pinch myself while asking if I'm awake or asleep. I'm excited and scared to see where this goes because I already feel really matrixy sometimes. I'll go somewhere and can't remember getting there, and sometimes have a foggy feeling that things are off, that they're not real for a little while at a time.

Last night was nice. We went to mongo and the drive-in and saw Wolverine and Grown Ups 2 and fought mosquitoes.


Alright, well, back to bed.

Oh, I also finally contacted a therapist. It's time. It's definitely time.

Here's a picture of some fancy ice cubes from tumblr







No comments: