Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Glorious Re-Introduction to Skittles

Bonjour. Aujourd'hui est Samedi, et je suis ennuyé. Ma mère a un rendez-vous de déjeuner avec Madame Skarvi. Elle reviendra a treize heures, quatorze heures, je ne sais pas.
Hello. Today is Saturday, and I am bored. My mom has a lunch date with Mrs. Skarvi. She will come back at 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, I don't know.
And yes, I did that ALL by myself. :) I love French.


Song: Black...Tokio Hotel...again

Wearing: Blue sweats and Cartridge World Tee!!

Random Question: For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note:
Oh my god, I totally swear that that was the real random question given. XD Bean hahhah



"Hello, Beana. Remember when you used to be obsessed with meee? Hmmm??? "

Only 18 more days I believe. Yep. I'm psyched. I am going to email Aunt Blair to clarify arrival arrangements and things of the sort. Will I need a winter coat? *crosses fingers*

I am going to add 3 movies to my wishlist: Little Shop of Horrors, Sweeney Todd, and...hmm what was the last one...Hairspray. That was it. Yeah.

I blog too much lately.

So, yeah, eveyone knows how I hate my school and all, so there is this school called Booker High in our district with "magnet programs" for the performing arts. It's on a block schedule also but 2 periods are academic and 2 are for arts. I wanna go there really bad. Actually, if I had my first choice of school here it would be Pine View, but that's not really much of a possibility. Booker's stage is awesome though.

You know what I HATE? When people want and expect you to drop everything you are doing when they decide, "Oh this is what I want from you and I want it now." ESPECIALLY when they huff and get nasty when you ask them for something. It really irks me. Also, when people don't do what they say they are going to do. I've taken to never really believing anyone anymore. Well partly. I don't believe them, but then there's that little hope in the back of your mind saying "Oh, they could NOT be lying this time!" So then even though you know it's not gonna happen, you're really sad when it doesn't.

Okay I shall leave and drop what I'm doing to go make someone else happy now. >:\ Don't forget to update.

7 comments:

Nelly said...

#1. Funny question.
#2. Great French!
#3. Is that Freddie Prinze, Jr.?
#4. Yes, you need a winter coat. Especially if Blair's taking you to the parade. I can always loan you extra warm clothes, but a coat would be helpful.
#5. Please drop everything and make me a tuna sandwich. JK. I just had one last night for dinner.

Madcap Musings said...

First of all, in response to beana...was that a joke about the damn tuna??? Huh, was it?
Secondly, Paige, if your comment was about the library, I apologize. I never said for sure I was going, though. Also, I said I would buy you the book instead.
Now that I am crying my head off because I feel like a pile of fly infested cow dung, I am going to drop everything I am doing and go straight to bed :(

Osgoodbaby said...

#1. I feel somewhat left out because I don't understand the inside jokes.
#2. Bumblebee Tuna
#3. I did, however, feel special that you emailed ME about arrival arrangements. Grandma will be picking you up though.
#4. I always drop what I am doing to make others happy. Part of me is happy when I do it.
#5. I do agree that I feel sad when it becomes impossible to believe what people tell you.
#6. People DO have good intentions despite their failed efforts.
#7. A winter coat will be a priority of yours on your venture to the D
#8. I am excited!
#9. My blog will be in the morning.
#10. (the best for last.) ILYMTL!!!

Nelly said...

It's not an inside joke. It's an inside AND outside seriousness: I heart Paige's tuna sandwiches. They are the best.

And Amy owes me one, too.

Paige said...

Bean- mmkay ill get right on that for yeh lol and yeah it is

mom- no it wasnt even about you so you dropped everything for nothing. and i dont need the book really anymore. it would be good for xmas though.

Beery- yeah i do too, it just feels like crap when they dont return the favor...YESHHH i cant WAIT to freeze my arse offfff

Paige said...

and that wasn't meaning to sound mean mom

rose dawson said...

gurl, I wanted to go to Pine view too but the problem was Sarai thought I was going to north port High so she applied for North Port High and I thought she was going to North Port high so I went to North port High see the misunderstanding and how were both stuck with awful north port high were every third chick is pregnant and every guy is basically addicted to some illegal substance.
P.S. I might be a little bitter ^_^