Thursday, November 13, 2008

Plastic Skulls Pick Their Scabs Too Much

Well I was going to write a large "could my post get any larger" post, but then I remembered that my theater group stuck me with writing the whole script for our rendition of everyone's favorite acid tripping animated movie...Alice in Wonderland.

Song: Points of Authority Crystal Method Edition...Linkin Park

Random Question: This is a colon : and this is a semi-colon ; - what's a semi-truck?
Meant to be funny, I think.

So, a few things are floating around in my head right now. I have to list them first, then explain.
1-Blogs used to be funny
2-God
3-Song

Gah...I just got done writing a script for theater. You know, I have a whole group that did absolutely NO work on it, and I am the one who takes it home and does the whole entire thing. Yeah, okay, I get walked on by other people, and yeah, I'm a pushover, but who would have done it if I hadn't? Nobody. And then I would have a zero. That doesn't cut it for me.

Okay...1. I went back and read some old posts from those wonderful days when I was new to this interworld of blognessness. Not to be boastful or "toot my own horn" as some would like to say, but they were the shiz. I love how they were written, I thought they were funny. But now, writing my more recent ones, I feel as though that wit and humor has gone whizzing down the old crapper. Now my blog posts are tasteless and trivial, like an insignificant raisin in someone's plum pudding. All I do is whine and moan..."Oh, this is what's going on in my life right now" like you're my family or somebody who actually give a crap...

Oh, what? You are my family? Oh yeah. Sorry. Got a bit carried away there...well it's not like we're 2000 miles away from each other!

What's that you say? We are?

*will be understood only by George Lopez fans and watchers* I CAN'T DO NOTHING!!!

-Please note that the following is my personal opinion, and that it is not meant to offend anyone in any way. I apologize if you are offended, but you should stop being so sensitive that you get offended by people's own mere thoughts. Do not comment me preaching to me or anything else of the nature.-

2- Let's be honest. Let's get this fact out there. I don't believe in God. I never have. Nothing about it makes sense to me, and I don't think that anything anyone says about it will change my mind. But I was having a conversation with my friend, oh, let's call her...Pandihanna, and it was all about religion and everything. So then all of a sudden I started to basically doubt my whole life on the subject. I realized that I would burn in hell for the rest of eternity if God or Jesus ever did come back, because of my lack of faith. I just started to have this sort of rush of feelings. I started imagining my life as a Christian, going to HNL meetings (religious things that are very popular at my school), praying...and don't ask me why, because I couldn't tell you for the world. It's probably just a weird couple-day phase my messed-up brain is going through. I'll get back to you on that.


Ja, so...

TheresthissongIfoundandit'ssuperprettyandIloveit. Well, I meant to space that out, but here we are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JB6jGk1RU4

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...okay bye. *runs away like Napoleon Dynamite*

4 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

This is my own opinion.

I wish you would believe in something. It doesn't have to be God, though I would appreciate if you did, just let it be something.

A faith in SOMETHING can be your saving grace and has the ability to guide you through rough times (at ridgemont high)

Nelly said...

#1. I like the video.
#2. Everyone swears I didn't believe in God for a while. I don't remember this phase in my life. I do remember not believing in religion, which I still don't. I hear ya though, the whole God thing is weird and doesn't make a lot of sense. I did go through a phase when I considered Christianity though. It's just a phase, I assure you. Soon you'll realize religion makes very little sense and its only purpose is to give people something to believe in so they feel better about themselves and their lives. Personally, I believe in humanity. It's out there, somewhere, hiding. I think much of your generation (not you) hasn't discovered it yet.
#3. It's easier to do the work than take a zero. In ten years, those people won't matter, but your grade still will. Yes, it sucks that you do the work. But you're right--a zero doesn't cut it.
#4. I still think your blog is funny. An insignificant raisin in the plum pudding? I mean, who says that?
#5. Blair's right. A faith in SOMETHING can mean the world. Lins taught me that in a weird way once.

#6. dawerba--ba wit da ba?

Madcap Musings said...

I'd like to say that you are only 1,277 miles away....not 2000!

rose dawson said...

pandihanna how creative, it would be safer to believe in religion because as you said yourself if God truly dosen't exist than you stand to lose nothing but if he does you stand to lose a lot