Thursday, December 4, 2008

True Life- My Clicker is Missing

Türkei Nudelsuppe! Türkei Nudelsuppe! Türkei Nudelsuppe mit ein Wasser auf der Seite!

Song: White Christmas...The Drifters

So my mom made these gingerbread cookies, and they're pretty much amazing. I mean they are SO good! Like, I came down last night to say goodnight or whatever and she let me try one. So I stuck a leg in my mouth and it was like all my dreams came true. It was as though every inhibition, every insecurity and doubt I ever had that life had a greater meaning was melted away as the little gingy melted in my mouth. As I chewed blissfully, pictures of happy things filled my head. Remember that scene in Madagascar where he gets shot with the tranquilizer and it's all like "♪ The candy man can ♪" ? Yeah. It was like that, except it tasted like molasses and butter.



"Oh what a laugh it would have been if daddy had only seen mommy kissing Santa Claus last night." ? I doubt that you'd be laughing if your daddy had walked in at that moment, little boy.



Hey guess what...



Crack kills.



But other than that, Tim Burton is coming out with Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter! *gasp* And also there are supposed to be ones by Sarah Michelle Gellar/ American McGee and Marilyn Manson. I want to see them. ALL.



I love Polyvore. Wanna see my set that I made? Don't care! Here it is:

http://www.polyvore.com/80s_inspired/set?id=5003701

Tell me what you think honestly. Is it 80's-ish? I thought it was but the more I look at it, I don't know. I am good at matching up the outfits for a certain mood or feel, I just am not really good on putting a name on said mood or feel. I think that's what I'll do from now on. Before I publish a set, if I am not sure what to call it, I'll put it on my blog. When there is a set on my blog, that means I really need your help to categorize it. THANKS MAN.

Okay well this post has been a work in progress for like five days now, so I think I'll be done.

Check out my newest blog!
http://www.randominsanitymusic.blogspot.com/ I'm going to make a new post now. Au revoir!

1 comment:

Nelly said...

How are you so funny? I'm like peeing my pants over here.

Nice glasses, btw. Those are totally 80s.