Monday, December 1, 2008

If a Tree Falls Down, and No One is Around to Hear it, it is Probably on top of my Backpack.

This morning I took my breakfast at the wee hour of 5:30 AM. It was a big piece of lardy, sugary apple pie. It was great :D But now it is 5:54, and I guess I should conform and write my blog at the same time everybody else does. Darn society.

Song: Don't even know. Something on 105.9

So I saw Twilight last night. It was one of the best movies I have ever seen. And while I'm not saying that Edward's total drop-dead-gorgeousness had nothing to do with it, it wasn't the only reason the movie was great...Jacob was pretty hot, too. ^-^ No, but the movie itself was really good, although it was pretty different from the book. Some parts were butchered (in the sense that they were cut out, not in the sense that they totally made the best parts bad and/or not as amazing with their lack of acting skills and/or charisma... and/or.)

BLAGH

Okay uh...so yeah. At first glance/200 or so page read of Wicked, you think it's great. Or at least I did. Then you-well, I- realized that it was a pretty nasty book and I didn't want to read it anymore. I think Gregory Mc-what's-his-face or whatever that guy's name is who wrote the book is one of those people who looks a little too long at the Kleenex after he blows his nose. But that's just me.

Everyone? Christmas is soon! I am so happy. Holidays are one of the things in the world that make me really happy. Like from Halloween to New Years, I am always so glad. The snow was part of that, but I can deal without it. Kind of. Okay, so I absolutely freaking LOVED the snow, but I am not going to let that ruin the holidays!

But, this Christmas may prove to be a little less cheery for me, for I shalln't get to be with my fair mommy on the morn of Christmas. How SAD is that. I will be really bummed out on Christmas, but I will be better when she gets to Michigan.

Well, I have to start to get ready for my departure from this GOD FORSAKEN HELL HOLE. XD Jk, I just wanted to be a little dramatic. I am preparing for our performance in Theater today.

Love!

3 comments:

Nelly said...

I think it's garbo that you have to spend Christmas morn without your madre. Let's put her on a 3 am flight to MI.

Word verification: medouts

As in, "Medouts that your Christmas will be as cheery without your mother drinking salted beery."

Osgoodbaby said...

I am glad you found jesus.

Word verification: hoorbola

As in: You are a hoor, bola!

rose dawson said...

drama is my middle name and we should all have a dash know and then.Wicked is really gross within the first few pages with the puppets and all but then it just gets really boring.I'm also going to have to agree with the die-hard fans that the movie dosen't compare to the twilight books. my code word is forphr as in your being such a forphr