Monday, December 8, 2008

See you Next Year!

Well everybody, if you haven't noticed, it's December 8th. Do you know what that means? Only 17 more days until my favorite day of the year!


CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I must announce that Random Insanity is going to be in suspension until the New Year, for I must put all of my effort toward my piczo website,
http://www.stupidforbeginners.piczo.com/ .I want to have it finished and running by New Years day.

So I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday. See you in 2009!

I leave you with an original poem:


I'm wishing youth would last for life
And life would last much longer
For every day that passes by
Reminds me that I'm older

Reminds me that I'll have to leave
Reminds me of reality
Reminds me of the world and of
The child that I used to be

One day I'll have to take
all of the posters off my walls
And one day I'll have nobody there
to catch me before I fall

One day mom won't drive me here
Grandma won't take me there
One day is coming quickly
And I have to admit: I'm scared.

It terrifies me to think of a day
That I'll be all on my own
No more will be that protective shell;
My dependence and my home

I'm wishing youth would last for life
And life would last much longer
But my family, friends, dreams, and love
Are the things that make me stronger




7 comments:

Nelly said...

Paige:
#1. That made me cry.
#2. You don't really have to grow up. Look at the rest of us. There will always be someone to catch you, someone to go with you, someone to make you less scared. That's what all of your family and friends are for. Someday growing up won't be scary, though I understand why it is at present.

That was a beautiful poem.

Osgoodbaby said...

Yes, you made me cry too.

I wish i could write as beautifully as you and Shanell!
I aspire to be much like you.

I love you more than life.

*word verification: flabluas

"You are so flablaus!!! (as in fabulous not FLABulous)

Myramose said...

Amazing poem. This is great work and the way everything just fit together was like the aligning of the planets. Everything just worked and everything fit. Not to mention the touching subject that could reduce the strongest wills to tears.

Lindsey Elizabeth said...

I will tell you what I think of that whenn I get home young lady!!!
You didnt think I had a blog.No one did but look at me now !!!! Commenting on everyones blog!!!!!MUAHHAHA!!! I will be watching MUAHHAHA!!!
I will be watching ALL of you!!!!
MUAHHAHA!!!

rose dawson said...

omg paige this was such a good poem it hit a chord

Madcap Musings said...

My only question is this: HOW THE HELL HAVE I SPAWNED SUCH A CREATIVE AND BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING FROM MY LOINS?

Paige, you are too freaking awesome! I love you.

Diomedes CAF said...

Hi. I'm just going around and thanking the people I don't see in school for their comments on my blog. It's nice to know that it's not just my friends telling me that my stories are good to be nice. I'm going to keep writing and hopefully I can get everyones vote up from whatever it is to a 10

by the way, great poem!