Saturday, January 3, 2009

You Must Love Me

I told Bean that this introduction would be something...but I forgot what something was. Je suis désolé.

Song: Holding out for a HEro...Bonnie Tyler

I have a question for you all: Why in the hell am I eating a Slim Jim? I hate Slim Jims. I mean, really, what are they? A mixture of meat substitutes wrapped in an unchewable casing? A dehydrated and overly salted, overly preserved version of a sausage stick? The result of someone trying to make money off the least expensive and nutrionally beneficial materials they can find? I don't know. Maybe none of those. Maybe all. I don't think I'll ever know. Not because it's one of mankind' s greatest mysteries, but because...well, yeah, actually, it is one of mankind's greatest mysteries. Face it.

I SAID FACE IT!

Okay, in other news, I have spent my day playing Rock Band and Life Twists and Turns with my sister and mother. Also, I made some corn muffins. Yum. I am in the "get-rid-of-bad-food" stage before I go on one of my health sprees again, so I have been eating, too. Oh, I also watched a bit of Harriet the Spy earlier today. I was reminded of how much I love that movie. "Swift and painful death, swfth!" For the rest of the day I plan to finish my homework and clean my room. It should be a rip-roarin' time, I'll tell you that much.

Oh how swell it is to be back in this blog...in this...this...blog...IDK I got nothing. It's great to be blogging again.

Stiiiiiil working on that Slim Jim casing.

Please hold; bike riding time with mommy.

Okay back. That was short, but thank the LBJ (Lord Baby Jesus) for that because my shorts are too short to be riding a bike at the moment.

Okay. Enough short sections.

Short section time is over.

Right now.

Oh wait, no.

Right now.

So...what are my plans for tomorrow? Well, it was agreed that I will be waking up early for a 6-8 mile bike ride to the gas station to get a water bottle. Then I want to dye my hair. Then...probably a couple of hours of rockin' out. I also want to get my stereo/mp3 speaker/alarm clock put up onto my wall. Then some more jamming (but this time it'll be to my new CDs and what-not with my newly put-up-on-the-wall stereo/mp3 speaker/alarm clock.)

Sorry this is a really long post, but what did you expect after such a long break? So...more jib-jab...

Bean, how was your DIA trip yesterday? I hope you had fun, but more importantly, I hope you looked cute. I know you did though, cos you always do. Did you wear the ivory sweater with the plaid skirt?

Lastly, I would like to share with everyone my New Year's Resolution. It's the biggest one I've ever made, and I don't know how I am going to do it. It has parts. It's like an outlined resolution. But I don't really want to post the whole thing for certain reasons. But the whole idea is "Be Happy and Learn to Like Myself", because I think I kind of make myself unhappy sometimes and I definitely do not like myself. So I am going to try to fix it. Wish me luck.

I SAID WISH! haha JK

I see big things for 2009. Good things. Well, my intuition isn't very good, but I am hoping for good things. That's all for this post. I'm wishing for no regrets for all of you this year. Have a good one. :)

Oh, and BTW my mouse is worse than ever with it's freaking epilepsy. Darn seizing mouse.

4 comments:

Nelly said...

#1. I am an old woman and have to press CTRL & + in order to read your blog. I press it like 5 times.
#2. I wore the ivory sweater dress, ivory tights, and brown tall boots. I thought I looked sleezy, but two old ladies complimented me. The DIA was great. The Monet to Dali exhibit was grand. There were a lot of people though, and then my feet started to hurt.
#3. I am glad you are enjoying your music/toys/games/music/toys/games/music time.
#4. I don't have a NYR. I usually break them.

Word Verification: prove
like
I SAID PROVE.

Nelly said...

Word verification: prants
like
I'm peeing my prants cuz I'm so happy you posted!

Osgoodbaby said...

I am excited that you blogged. However, with you blogging, it reminds me that you are not here to share moments with me. Rather, I have to read about your moments and pretend in my mind that I was there with you.

I am glad that you are part of my life and I don't know what I would do without you.

That is a great NYR!! I have one of my own. I am going to start working out at home and watching what I eat. It's not that I eat a lot of food now, but I do eat bad food. I am going to try the "no more soda" route too, but only after I finish the 2 liter that is now in my fridge.

Word verification: mitram
As in:

OH NOES!!! I missed mitram!!

Madcap Musings said...

well, don't feel so bad, Blair. Now it is me that has to wish she was here to spend the moments with.