Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Apologize, My Dear Weest...

I must mention my friend Alan West, a.k.a Adam West, a.k.a. Weest. Alan is my science and theater buddy. Sometimes his hair looks really good. He loves Hayley Williams. A lot. He has pigtails when I put them on him in theater class. XD ((THAT was hilarious)) He thinks that Georg is a pig. :'( In science, he ruined my not-pig. That was pretty sad. But other than that, we have had some pretty good times as science partners. We have a lot of inside jokes, like me having no parents. He is a good actor, and can save anyone's butt in improv if you just scratch your head as a signal. He was quite disturbed by the fact that I had never mentioned him in my buzz-worthy blog, so here he goes. Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan...now you are mentioned. :)...not that you have a blog or go on blogger.com anyway?...


Song: Lake Pontchatrain...Ludo


So I had my shopping day with Mom and Lin today. I went to the Edison mall in Fort Meyer(s?)...first Hot Topic, where I tried to exchange my shirts. That was the thing I was looking forward to the most. Of course there was a problem. They only had one Jack Skellington one which was still too big, and no Bill ones. *cries hysterically* And then, what's worse, that $40 worth of shirts only got me $22 of merchandise credit. *screams bloody murder* And then we had to hurry and get out of Hot Topic so we could go to Claires and still be able to eat early enough, so I didn't get to spend it. *starts throwing random personal belongings out the window* But they had NO Tokio Hotel shirts beside the one I already have, so I guess it's whatever. *does cannonball into pool...from bedroom window* ANYHOO...the we went to Claire's and I got 3 pairs of earrings, a peace sign necklace, and some awesomely awesome blue shutter aviators that match my skinnies. Then we ate at Red Lobster. Oh my LBJ. My first time at Red Lobster...greaaatttt. I. LOVE. RED. LOBSTER. mm....Then to Target and I got the new Fall Out Boy CD, Folie à Deux (which I love the cover of) and Ludo's You're Awful, I Love You. I've been listening to the latter repeatedly since I got home. *pours mug of hot chocolate down shirt, then proceeds to pelt mug at computer screen so mug shatters and computer explodes*


What made me very sad tonight is that I came back upstairs from helping my mom with her website and Lindsey had gone to sleep. We had made plans to watch Horton Hears a Who together. And I didn't get to say goodnight to her. I was playing Eragon on PS2 with her before I left, then just left cos mom called me. As in Pascal's Wager, it felt like there was an unresolved chord. It sounds dumb, but it really bothered me.


Grandma says I don't talk on the phone. Sorry. Sometimes I just like to hear other people talk I guess. I don't always have a lot to say.


To answer Bean's question, no. That was some random guy I found by chance. This is Bill's new too:

"wir horen nie auf zu schreien, wir kehren zum ursprung zuruck"
roughly translated to: "we never stop screaming, we are going back to the roots"
Also, I didn't type two of the umlauts.
Okay I am "ripping" my new CD to my Windows Media Player library. I don't know what ripping means. I hope it doesn't mean like ripping it right off the CD, cos if I go to play that CD later and there are no songs, I might just die. Really.
Sorry I am boring you with this ridiculously long post that you feel obligated to read.
So anyway...
Bye.

5 comments:

rose dawson said...

it's so hilarious that you mentioned "ADAM" west just because he told you to.( he's anme is not alan, it jst doesn't sound right).the bill tatto is hot

Nelly said...

Ah, my dear Paigetha, thank you for the clarification on the tat.

I wish you had waited. I would have sent you the receipt for that shirt and you could have gotten the full value of it. Now I just gave Hot Topic some money randomly. Can you use your merchandise credit on the website? I'm calling you right now.

I love your blog and don't find you boring. I hope you know that.

Word verification: opygothi

That's when http://images.scripting.com/archiveScriptingCom/2005/03/16/opie.jpg meets http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/9544GothFairy.jpg .

waytoobored said...

haha that darn weest. i forgot about that scratching our head thing. yes you do not have parents apparently, sadly i'm somehow included into these inside joke. maybe its the fact of my nosiness or that fact that i'm cool like that.
ps. this is shelby

rose dawson said...

waytoobored you need to follow my blog( I already gave you the url and there's a link on dreamer's blog) plus why can't I post comments on your blog/ maybe you should try a different blogge template

waytoobored said...

i fixed it,
i had to adjust some settings