Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hot Blonde with "Chinese" Accent

Ooo Eee Ooo I look just like Buddy Holly. Oh oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore. I don't care what they say about us anyway. I don't care 'bout that. I don't care 'bout that.

Song: Bella's Lullaby from the Twilight Soundtrack

I have been working feverishly on my French project for like 3 or 2 days now. I really want to do an awesome job. French is the only class I really love at school. Theater is cool, and English is even better, but I don't have quite as much interest in them as I do in French. Now if only I could take German, I'd be in polyglot HEAVEN!!!

I reallly want to go to France with Clint. I wonder if he is doing the French exchange program or at least going on the French field trip. That would be the best thing ever if I could 1) Go to France 2) Go to France with my best friend. Speaking of going to France with Clintoffel, we're having spaghett for dinner. I love spaghett.

I also love SpagBol. JK I've never tried it.

Tomorrow and the next day are half days! w00t wizz-00t. As I told Sandiana, I plan to emerge myself in art...and clean my room. Then we start teh new classes when we come back. New as in my Physical Science Honors switches to Music Theory and my HOPE health switches to HOPE P.E.. You don't even WANT to hear my rant against P.E. being a requirement.

P.E. is NAST.

Ich habe ein sitema de Mu(with an accent)sica el Hogar CD, et je l'aime. 3 languages in one sentence. God I'm good.

Je vais (I am going) shopping on the 10th. At Claire's and Target and hopefully we go to Hot Topic to exchange my tee-shirts. AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN GRAB A NEW MOUSE COS THIS ONE CAN'T SIT still. And no, there isn't a reason I capitalized everything else besides still.

Darf ich dir dein Mutter vorstellen? Lol that might be wrong. Idk if my nizzotes are rizzight. It's supposed to say "May I introduce YOUR MOTHER to you?" Haha, your mother. I slay myself.

My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key.- Frederick Saunders...from my iGoogle love quote of the day. How cute. That is what I am going to tell Bill when we meet. *sigh*

Well I am boring.

MotivationalYoDawg Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

Hahaha, that is so funny!

A fork within a fork! Y ay for that. Because I don't know what I would have done if that particular fork didnt have a baby fork growing inside it! lol

Dye your hair black...with blonde underneath. woot. or don't. i dont care. woot.

woot woot woot.

I think that having PE as a requirement gets the loser kids off their ass and participating with others. I hated PE but that is because i had to "shower" in front of other girls. Yeah, right. We even had some lady make sure we took a shower. Nast.

word verification: acking
You are "acking" like a juvenile delinquent!

rose dawson said...

That is an awesome picture it's so beautifully nonsensical

Nelly said...

I just think you're great. And your blog is great. And I'm not grammatical. Because it's late and I'm tired.

Goodnight.

But you're still great.

And so are the forks and your love of Weezer.

You're cool because you like the stripes, weezer, and other randomness like typewriters.

Werd verification: motsate

Meh belleh huhts...I motsate sumthin nahst!

Your mother motsate somethin nast.