Friday, January 30, 2009

Lonely Little Milky Way

Hallo. How long has it been since I've posted? Idk. Seems like a long time for me. Oh well. Oh...ALAN AND SHELBY, YOUR POSTS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!

Song: Please...Ludo

Good news everyone! Lol, probably not great news for you, but Writings of Insanity is now open for comment. :) I had this really cool template on it; a blank white sky with barren trees. Okay doesn't sound cool, but it was, okay?! IT JUST WAS. Ha, anyway, I think it was the template that made in un-commentable. So, do be kind and try again...if you like. I mean, god, don't do ME any favors!

"I found God in a catalytic converter in Topeka on a Monday night."

J'ai trouvé mon dieu dans un convertisseur catalytique en Topeka sur un soir lundi.

That's pretty much wrong. :P

Okay, just got back from the good ol' SMA. (Sarasota Military Academy) Turns out, I start on Monday! Whoa! Didn't see that one coming! I will miss my beloved theater buddies and such, but we still can keep in touch. And I'm really sorry I didn't tell any of you guys, I had no idea I was going this year, let alone on Monday. Thank you guys for being good friends, cos you really are.

My classes are English 1 Honors, Geometry, Weight Training, Keyboarding (the computer kind *cry*) JROTC, Critical Thinking...and...BAGPIPES! Whoopee! I'm gonna be behind, definitely, but if I ever get some higher technology than my ancient computer, I might be able to take some lessons from my wonderful peeps in Ireland via skype.

That gave me an idea. If, by chance you were considering getting me something for my birthday, don't! What I want is for everone to chip in on a laptop. Then I can download skype and do my bagpipey lessons. W00t. Then I will save for a good webcam (any idea on how much a GOOD one might cost?) and I'll be all set.

Well, I guess I'll go now. Try not to freak out about the upcoming week...try really hard...

ALMOST ONLY A MONTH LEFT, BEAUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

waytoobored said...

whoah paige you should've told us. i'm gonna miss you in drama class and your weird highs.(sob)i was wondering why you weren't in class today.

Nelly said...

You changed schools? WTH?

I know nothing.

I'll talk to your mom about a laptop.

Osgoodbaby said...

I am always the last to know! Freaks!

You are correct. One month and seven days until i see you. Lucky for us, that month is the shortest one of the year! Yay for family visits.

Paige said...

THAT IS WHY I POSTED IT ON MY BLOG. SO EVERYBODY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ IT ALL AT ONCE. gawsh. you knew right after i did, so don't even do that "oh nobody tells me anything"

SCHEIßE!

rose dawson said...

Oh my God paige i thought you were just absent. We love you we don't want you to leave (sob). I sent you like an email asking you why you wern't at school. we want you back not at some military camp learning scottish instruments. we're gonna miss you


My word verification happened to be dulnes which is what school will be without you

rose dawson said...

Chris said : I'm super pissed at you how could you do this You said we were going to become thespians together and my number is (941)875-1258
:(

I an mot associated with anything chris directed me to say to you just saying