Friday, January 9, 2009

Cat Poop, and Cat Poop

Sorry I have been posting so much lately. Yeah, right. No I'm not. :P Oh, and I remembered what that intro was supposed to be a couple posts ago, Bean. Inner-City Suburbia.

Song: none

Okay so I was surfing the web with Linds and she was trying to see Bill's new tat. (lots of people don't like it, but I truly think it's beautiful.) But what she got was this:


Lindsey goes: Did they tattoo on the n*****s too, or are those real?

They're real, Lin.



Everything is turning upside down. All because of them. I hate them so much. Look at what they have done. Why did they have to turn out like this? I will never adopt kids. You give them a home and love and everything you have for them to turn around and say "screw you"? Why would you put yourself through that? To help another human being? I don't think so. They aren't helped. They're pretty much screwed for life. And you know what? I have no pity. None at all. I really could care less whatever happens to them for the rest of their life, I just really hope they see one way or another...no, never mind. It won't make a difference. Amd frankly, I really don't care.

Poem time: To: Them

TO: THEM
You aren't worthy
of even two of my lin-

On top of all of this, the cat-poop-eating situation is at a current spike. Zeus has got to eat. Blech.

1 comment:

Nelly said...

So wait, is that Bill's tattoo?

And I'm glad the nips are real cuz that would be weird if someone tattooed nips on his back.

I can't believe the dogs eat the cat poo. That's so gross. Darla ate Fred's once. Sick.

As for the rest, I guess I can't really comment on it, but I can say screw people who screw people.

Love you kid, even if you are into the inner-city suburbia thing. ;)

Werd verification: adistur
How to make cookies:
Adisugar
Adieggs
Adivanilla
Adiflour
Adichocolatechips
Adistur.