Sunday, August 17, 2008

I had Quaker Oatmeal for Breakfast

I don't feel like doing a whole post, so this is just a...idk. Not a full, real post.

But I won't be posting for a some time. There is a hurricane coming and it's probably going to knock out our power for a while. It is only a category one so far, but is supposed to be picking up speed, and no, I'm not joking.

So I love you all, and if you never see me again, please, I beg you, play Tokio Hotel at my funeral. Oh, and I don't care what anyone says, Alexis, you make sure I am dressed GOOD (skinnies and a band tee or something, not a drab dress they usually put on the deadies, yuck). And y'all better make some good speeches, mmkay? I will come back to haunt you...*narrows eyes and points*

Speaking of Alexis, welcome home, Cherry!!! I've missed you!

I have to go help put the shutters up, now. And, oh, guess what? My second day of school and my mom's first day and possibly even more days than that are going to be hurricane days.

SO FUN!!!

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

stop talking as though you are going to die. you will not.

and you can only wear skinnies and a band tee if it is a clay aiken band tee.

besides. will we even be able to find your body when the hurricane throws your limbs in every direction?

But really. Stop thinking about it.

Nelly said...

BTW, I had spaghetti for breakfast. Two days in a row.

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

tour not going to die.
but in the slim chance that you do
i will dress you right.
ya know some black skinnys with tokio hotewl shirt.
i cannot beleve that i just said that because you wont die!
why all the sudden ubsession with calling me cherry? lol im curious.
Omg school is in 2WEEKS!!!!!!!! that is impossible!!!!!!!!! i dont want to go to school,today i went there and it was scary. im scared people are going to beat me up!!!!! which reminds me i need to practice punching stuff i punched 2 guys at camp and i actually hurt them but it hurt me in the proccess. in kinda hurt my wrist with all the force i put behind my punches.like fo cereal. dont mind me i talk like a gangsta.i hung around a mehican(mexican) At camp.lol sorry.that was long lol i love you my forget-me-not