Thursday, August 28, 2008

Es beginnt jeden morgen...

I got asked out today by a cute German guy...that I met 2 days ago. I said, "NO! I have a boyfriend. His name is Bill Kaulitz." I wasn't kidding about the "no" part, but he walked away before I could tell him the truth about Bill. :P

word of the post: zeitgeist

If you are wondering what the title means, go look it up. Google translator. Have fun.
High school is tiring. I have a B day tomorrow. I don't like B days. No English, and no theater. What a scheissful day. Stupid HOPE. I have to read my summary on my current event about how they did a study and just because someone is fat, that doesn't mean they are necessarily more likely to get the diseases associated with obesity than skinny people. So bleh. I am curvy and, guess what, society...


I.LIKE.IT.

I just had a total episode with Lindsey. She came down and said to get off because she needed to do her homework. (At 9:11 PM?? Why was she watching TV ALL day then???) I said to let me finish my post. She got mad and started to type and push me away and try to exit blogger and all that. So I pushed her and we started fighting. She's acting like she's all big and tough...all I can say is that she has NO IDEA how fortunate she is that I have self control. No clue whatsoever.

Hmm...I love the Zeitgeist of America in the 80s. I totally don't know if I used that right. Oh well. Don't care. It's late and I have a cookie to eat, a journal to write in, and a page in my French book to do. I saved it for the time when you are supposed to be sleeping, but you can't because...well...

a) You are sleeping next door to the devil.
b) You have a stupid B day tomorrow.
c) Everything...EVERYTHING is piling into your brain like...like...well, like a million Paiges to a private Tokio Hotel concert.

Goodbye. I shall post again soon. Perhaps on Monday, when I don't have school!!! Muahahaha *COUGH COUGH
*

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

I remember what it is like to have a little sister who is a pain in the ass. HAHA, JK BEANA!!

Self control is good....so are cookies.

Good luck with your new German guy. I hope he understands why you said NOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you. Glad to see you posting agin. ::HUGS AND KISSES:::

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

Well Finally! And You Said I Was A Regular Poster. No I Like MY Nickname. You Said It Yourself, ITs Cute.Haha. Poor German Guy. Lol.I Miss You More Than Imaginable.I'm Supposed To Be Sleeping But I Cant. So Yeah.Haha
g2g Type Another Post.
p.s. I Have A Sister Too. I KNow What Its Like.

Nelly said...

Do you like the Zeitgeist of the Smashing Pumpkins?

It starts every morning.