Friday, August 1, 2008

You Wish You Could Have Eight Flavors of Ice Cream

I just wanted to tell you that you better shut up while you are still alive, because I know how to kill people!!!

Word of the Post: waggish

W00t W00t I am going to the Breaking Dawn release party tonight. It should be a right waggish time. You were supposed to dress up for it, like try to be one of the characters, but how are you supposed to do that in any special way when it's a book about ordinarily clothed youth? I just don't get it. I am going to try to be Alice Cullen, just so I can say that I have the try-to-be-a-character-from-the-book factor. *whispers* In all reality, I am not really trying to be anone! But my hair is like Alice's, and I am wearing a hot pink shirt dress and black leggings, which is kind of like her because she is always glitzy and over the top.

Who am I kidding, I SUCK. I bet everyone is going to have good costumes!

This is what comes up in Photobucket when you search "life is like a booger".

Yes. Indeed, peace to that.

Speaking of clothing articles/articles of clothe, I got some new "threads" today, INCLUDING MY VERY FIRST OFFICIAL REAL PAIR OF SKINNY JEANS*YEESSSSSS!!* I love them so much, I don't think I ever want regular jeans again. And two new pairs of shoes. One pair is black and gray striped flats. The other ones are black wegde flats with white circles. I like the wedges a lot. Wedges of cheese are good, too. But not if they are bleu.

Okay, well I mut leave now. We are having Neek Groodles. Oh. Sorry, I mean Grook Needles. Sometimes I just get slydexic. Yslexdic. Tish.

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

I find it odd how you don't even mention in any of your posts that you came to michigan for a visit.

damn.

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

oh paige i love you sooooo much. especially your dyslexis ways. they are awesome. youre aunt is right you nned to mention michigan. HELLO!!!!! of course im still going to blog its too much fun not to but i just will make it about unimportant stuff. oh wait that is my whole life. except anything about you

Nelly said...

You don't have to mention Michigan.

I just wanted to be different.