Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wesley Snipes is NOT Hot

So I was watching a youtube video, and this kid said that Phillip Seymour Hoffman would make a good penguin. I agree, don't you?

Word of the Post: heinous

Has the blogging world gone to hell? I think so! Mom posted, but Beana and Aunt Blair have been skipping days! And don't even get me started with you, Alexis! And me, I skipped, too! What is wrong with people? What has the world come to when people have something better to do than talk about themselves on an internet diary with an audience of 5 or less?

In the words of a wise gay Cuban, "Oh. Muh. G-awd."

Even he thinks it's heinous.



Anyway, I've decided to disregard my stupid self-made holidays, since nobody but myself felt the need to celebrate! Sure, I got a few "Oh, happy WWFFD!" from some individuals, but would anyone have even remembered had I not made a stink about it? I've got the answer to that, my friends. That's a big fat NO. No, no, no, no, NOOO! NOO! Nooooo! No!!!! Na-hooooe!! (think back to the scene in Bruce Almighty when he's reporting on the boat. "Erooding! Erodiiing!!...")

Zeus is biting his tail viciously. That's not a good sign. Maybe some of that Venom stuff from Spiderman got on there! I can see it now..."Here, Zeus. Come here, boy. Want some cheese?" AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE WHEN HE TURNS AROUND!


Sure he changed from a Great Dane to a Chihuahua, but that's what Venom does to you! Just say no to Venom, so you don't turn into a Chihuahua, or worse, develop a liking for sauerkraut!

"NOOO Billy! Not the sauerkraut!"

Well, I have to go and do something. I don't know what, but something. Lindsey wants "a turn". Apparently I've been on the computer "a long time".

BURN.

I mean, WAH.

4 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

why should i post anything? Shanell is the only one who even comments!

it makes me sad

Osgoodbaby said...

Burn...I mean WAH...

very funny, missy!!

Nelly said...

I will always comment Beauie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should I post? I'm not even funny. My life is incredibly boring right now.

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

well sorry its not my fault i wasnt home and had nothing to say,but i do enjoy reading yours. lol. do you still love me, even though it wasnt my fault that i couldnt go onto the comptuer, but i did blog about you today so there
thats a burn on you HAHAHHAHAHH. i promise from now on i will try to blog everyday. even though that tales away from wait for our journals to be done if we can just read that on the internet. whatever. i still love you.