Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Foomas, Everyone!!!

Wooooooohooooo!

It's the day you've all been waiting for! The first of my series of my "holidays that actually matter"!Screw Christmas, Independence Day, and Boxing Day (Canada)! Readers, IT'S WWFFD! A day to appreciate the wonderful band that is The Foo Fighters! Woot woooot! Get pumped, shake it, do whatever you do to celebrate!



Word of the Post: prodigy

Well, there is pretty much nothing to talk about. I'm going to clean my room (god help me), read, copy CDs (Panic! At the Disco's Pretty.Odd and Eminem's Encore) that I got from the library to my computer (tisk tisk), write Alexis back (only person who writes me letters!!!),and pretty much nothing. Maybe I'll talk to my Vietnamese friend on Imeem. Meh.

Hey, I know what I'll do. Since I made all those holidays, I'll make a calendar. Don't know how, but I will anyay. Then, later tonight, Lindsey and I are going to watch some of our favorite old cartoons like Catscratch and My Life as a Teenage Robot that never come on anymore.

Maybe I'll even right a poem to read at a beat poetry reading like in So I Married and Axe Murderer. "Woman. Wooah. Man..." Let's see what I can come up with.

(bass player in the background...*a buhm buhm buhm buppa buhm buhm buuhmmmm...)
Flat...
You -Lence
Eminaaa-ting. Eminate.
Your od-or caused by eating
Maaaaaagical...fruits.
Magical, mag-...
ical.
Beans...and meats *snap* *snap*
OH!
Silence...deadliness,
I
Fart.
Does not matter!
that passerby!
Pass.
Out!
I
Fart.
It is
my.
art.


Wow. I'm a child prodigy.

It dissapoints me that none of my family readers have decided to celebrate Foomas by way of even mentioning it in their blogs. Maybe they just haven't blogged yet. Who knows? Not me. Maybe I'll ask that one guy who sleeps on our lawn.

Alright, I'm off. *reads post* God, I'm boring. Gur.

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

thanks alot a-hole. now i have that dumb tempo in my head.

Woman....Wooah...MAN!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nelly said...

Me too! GAR!!

Happy Foo Fighters Day!

(I haven't blogged :P )

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im kinda bored right now. but imust say your posts always make me happy.so i must say happy foo fighters day