Tuesday, July 22, 2008


I have decided that, by the power invested in me, (who cares if I really have no invested power? Not me. I like pretending.) tomorrow, July 23rd, shall be worldwide Foo Fighter day! Get ready to party your Monkey Wrench off!!! I expect everyone to observe this prestigious holiday!

Word of the Post: brood

I feel accomplished. I now know two full Tokio Hotel songs in German by heart and lots of bit and pieces of other German ones. So Glückwünsche an mich, I guess.

I am listening to a playlist of Tokio Hotel songs, actually. It's on Imeem. I like Imeem. I have a Veitnamese friend on Imeem. Anyway, I love how in Beichte, Bill goes "lalalala". It's rather...breath-taking.

Sorry I'm boring today. I think it's just the degrading, annoying, makes-me-want-to-jump-off-the-roof-in-a-spiderman-costume-into-a-vat-of-radioactive-skunk-spray-and-curdled-milk-mix-with-a-dash-of-arsenic-pudding (c)rap music that's BLASTING THROUGH THE ENTIRE HOUSE. It must be melting my brain, for I find that when I am stuck here, listening to this profanityfest, all I can do is brood over the fact that if I made everyone else listen to any of my screamo, punk rock,etc. I would get yelled at, while other people *sings* having no freaking discipline, or consequence for anything they do. Never get in trouble when the rest of us have to suffer. Doo dah doo dah day, doo dah doo dah day...

I have found a handful of people to be very...self-absorbed.

Okay I really can't take it anymore. I have to go somewhere else. Sorry for the dissapointment that is this post, but I can't hear myself think, let alone attempt to be funny. D'ohnt forget about tomorrow!

[Now, where is that Spidey suit...]






4 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

there needs to be rules in that house that everybody needs to follow. If you are all living under one roof, you all need to follow the same rules.

in my opinion.

but i know that opinions are like ass holes and that everybody has one...

Nelly said...

Umm.. that was actually hilarious.

Tomorrow is Gorgeous Grandmother Day, according to the cake company calendar Gram has at her store.

Maybe you should start listening to gospel and telling everyone you do it so you can work on the range of your voice.

Paige said...

they do listen to gospel from time to time. its almost as bad, can I get a AMEN to that? Can I get one, can I get one...anywho I was thinking about playing the screamo stuff i like, that would totally drive them crazy, and i love it!

Nelly said...

Screamo gives me a *add phlegm here* headache.