Friday, July 18, 2008

First Blog

Okay, so...first blog...*awkward silence*


Word of the post: inevitable



What to expect from Random Insanity:



-Me trying to be funny and failing 99.9384756643848575989999990999 percent of the time.

-Lots of me rambling on about stuff you probably couldn't care less about.

-An overall psycho vibe.



But hey, that's me. If you don't like it, then GET THE HELL OUT! Hehe, I can say hell now, my mommy said so!

OH MY GOD.


I just accidentally navigated away from the page and lost my whole entry.
Gar. I guess I'll have to rewrite it. *Breathe, breathe, learn from your mistakes*

I just got back from a bike ride. It was nice; me riding around the neighborhood five times with Tokio Hotel blasting in my ears... *sigh*

But I realized something on that just-over-twenty-minute bike ride. It's that you can figure out where you are if you take a good bike ride around. For instance, if you have to dodge gargantuan pothole every fifth second, and you are listening to the sound of bullets and rap music with the occasional bum shouting "FREE KWAME", you can safely bet money that you are in "The D". I, however, was slightly more fortunate in my riding. I concluded that I was indeed in Florida due to the inevitable stink of swamp sometimes invaded by a wiff of barbecue. Another thing that helped was my discovery of the bugs between my teeth upon my arrival home.

Alas, now comes a period of time where I must bid you all farewell. Auf wiederhesen my fellow bloggers and nerds. I shall miss you all dearly.

I thank you for reading this chapter of Random Insanity. Tune in next time for more utterly idiotic fun!

4 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

i love your posts. you are very special.

when did you get a bicycle?

and as for the gargantuan potholes, they are EVERYWHERE in michigan. sometimes i dream that my car will fall victim to one and I will never be seen again. ::pouts::

Madcap Musings said...

Ahhh, my child...I am so proud that I have spawned you from my loins. You are indeed special and I totally dig that "psycho vibe" I get from your blog. This will be such fun :)
Now, if you don't mind, I must also bid you a fond farewell...I have some scratching to do!

Nelly said...

You are the funniest person I've ever met in my life. I read all of your entries in reverse chronological order just now... and I had to bite my lip so I didn't chuckle out loud.

I was also just pondering the jovial laziness of summer. I feel lazy because I only have to do homework, no do homework and grade papers. I love this laziness, but you're right... I'm bored!

You should invest in some of those plastic flossers and sew yourself a pouch attached to your bike in which you can store the flossers so you can get the bugs out of your teeth.

BTW, I told you Florida smells.

rose dawson said...

ot all of florida smells just our neck of the woods has an intolerably putrid stench