Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's 7 AM and Awake Writing This Post

I have decided to move World Wide Foo Fighter day until tomorrow due to my being notified that it was Gorgeous Grandma day according to the Kitchen Creations calendar. And, do you argue with the almighty Kitchen Creations calendar? ...well, do you argue with God, or in some cases, Bill? No. You don't. But now I will be expecting full observation, people. FULL. OBSERVATIONAL. BEHAVIOURS. Thank you.

Word of the Post: it's too early for vocabulary.

What shall I have for breakfast? Let's see. Cereal? No, there is enough left that I can still have some another day. Beef and bean burrito? No, don't want gas on Foomas Eve, now do we? Lindsey? *silence* Tempting, but I guess I really shouldn't jump to cannibalism when there are perfectly yummy frozen pancakes.

So I have decided that since I have the power to make a WORLD WIDE holiday, why not make some more? I'm going to create new holidays, call me crazy...you'll fit right in! >.<

July 23rd- World Wide Foo Fighter Day

August 18th- High School Freshman Day

[September 1st- this is already a holiday...The Kaulitz twins' birthday!!!]

September 10th- Germany Tag

Ocotber 16th- Those Things on the End of Your Shoelaces Day

November 5th- Love Your Navel Day

December28th- Day of All Things Toasty

This is just for this year. I plan to have one for every month, but I'll think of more later.

But for today, it's Gorgeous Grandma day! Shiaaoo!!

I love you grandma!!! And all the other gorgeous grandmas out there! Though you all stink in comparison to mine!

Now let's have a parade.


Thanks for reading, I'm Frita Livery with Random Insanity! Mark your calendars, don't forget about the new holidays, always say no, wipe thoroughly...



2 comments:

Nelly said...

I think the calendar is made by DecoPac.

I will do my best to observe these fauxlidays. I wish you the best in future creation of them. Saturday is Aunts and Uncles day, btw.

July 31 is Raspberry Cake Day, and August 1 is Raspberry Cream Pie day. Please plan accordingly. I want cake. Or pie.

Paige said...

There are just way too many holidays on that calendar. I'm going to make my own.