Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Called the Law of You Wear a Beanie in a Hundred Degree Weather


Pshh, story of my life. That Professor McGonagal is so anal.

Word of the Post: monger

Anywho...

So it was 100 degrees...Farenheit, not Kalvin, but my hair was gross looking. I decided to wear my green beanie that says, "Everyone loves an Irish Girl". Some lady stopped me in Publix to ask me whether I had gotten it in Florida or in Ireland. I said, "Actually, I got it on my air balloon trip to Beaver Lick, Kentucky. Have you been there?"

She slowly backed away into the storeroom.

What does the girl who sits around all day with nothing better to do than practice French for about three hours and read novels about Russian orphans with amnesia write about. Nothing, that's what. And I bet the girl who is studying to become a cheesemonger doesn't have the most interesting blog either.

"Dear Blog,

Today we continued with our "Around the World in 80 Cheeses" program. Today, we did Mauritania! That Caravane is one interesting (and tasty, I might add ^.^) specimen! It's made from camel milk, but is low in lactose. I have to say that while this was a rather enthralling sample, I still feel that the Chhena of Bangladesh is deserves my loyalty!..."

Well, until next time, freaks.

[NOTE: the views, opinions, and everything else expressed in Random Insanity do reflect the actual views, opinions, and everything else of the author, so get over it if you're offended]

5 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

I am glad that you have nothing better to do because i completely enjoy reading what you have to say. I often times feel like an idiot because I sit here and laugh out loud....and i get wierd looks from the people/animals that are nearby.

Did you REALLY say that to the lady? That is fricken awesome.

Nelly said...

I have a new blog. I aspire to be as funny as thou.

Osgoodbaby said...

i assume she means that she aspires to be as funny as YOU

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

omg love it. your blogs are boring they are funny

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

yepp yepp of coarse