Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boring

I know what you're thinking!
Why are Saltine Crackers so good? And no, I don't mean white people in the ocean.

Word of the post: jovial

So I was thinking, some of you (like how I say some of you, when I know perfectly well that a grand total of two to three people read my blog?) may have an unexpressed interest in interpretive dance. You, then, should go here. It could be extremely beneficial to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOhycSTFa2c


You can thank me via comment.

Well, today has been void of...anything really. I don't get why everyone (myself included) always complains during the school year and can't wait until summer. We always expect jovial laziness and long trips to the beach, but do we ever know what to do with ourselves without the constant bother of homework or projects over our heads? I guess what my real question here is...WHY IS IT TAKING FOREVER FOR SCHOOL TO START??!! I am sooo excited, anxious and nervous about it...and the stupidest thing is that my biggest worry has to do with me being like Cady in Mean Girls and eating lunch in the bathroom! But I am so excited to start my dance class. We get to choose two different types of dance and study them. I'm going to pick lyrical and some other one, probably theater, that was on the list. But I think lyrical is beautiful. Hehe, funny how this all comes back to dance, isn't it. (Seriously, it really wasn't a big deal for me to find you that video. It's OK. Consider it a gift.) I have my orientation soon anyway, so stay tuned for that.

All royt, Sheilas. Ahm gunna be going nowr. Thoynks fur reading this powst on...Random Insanity *suspenseful background music, camera guy swearing, "calm down, have some vegemite..."*

4 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

you never cease to amaze me, my darling little one. I do have to say that the video lacked plenty of excitement, but I did find parts of it humorous, mainly the song choice.

I know what you mean about school. I used to say all the time "man i wish i didn't have to work".....and now that I don't, I am bored to tears. I have been actively searching for one to ease my emptiness.

I hope you enjoy your classes. They sound neato.

I made a maurice salad tonight with intentions of having leftovers for tomorrows lunch. Why does salad get soggy in the refrigerator? TELL ME!!

Paige said...

Dear Osgoodbaby....
I believe that the salad gets soggy in the refridge because there were parcels of cheese in it. Am I correct in that assumtion? The mucus in the cheese breaks down thereby causing the salad to become soggerific.

Osgoodbaby said...

yes there was cheese. thank you for the scientific lesson of the day.

rose dawson said...

soggerific? is that a noun or an adjective:)