Thursday, August 7, 2008

You Can Smell My Chicken Wing If You Want

Why are there no more ancient peanut butter eggs from Easter left? Just a hazelnut chocolate thing that I can't have even though I neither wanted it nor asked for it. That's insane. Insane in the membrane. Insane in the membrane. In-sane! Got no brain!



Word of the Post: anus (pronounced "ah-noos")



I am home. I am not in a clever/funneh/witty mood right now, being as my heart has been ripped out and smashed up beyond repair.I am sorry to report that this post is just a boring account of recent happenings.



So, yeah. I am back in Florida now. I miss everyone already.

Michigan was fun. I stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt. Saw Koll and Uncle Michael, Aunt Blair, My Dad, Uncle Jon, Avery, Em, and Alexis Dylexis. Grandpa rocks. And sorry I forgot to mention him before but he kind of goes along with Grandma.



I like Hot Topic Radio. It's good.

Anus.




I also like:

Foundations by Kate Nash

How Could I Just Kill A Man by Charlotte Sometimes

Shut Up And Let Me Go by The Ting-Tings

other songs that I am not in the mood to list.



This is the mood I am not in.


It's more like this

You see, Tokio Hotel is coming to Michigan next week. On the 13th, they will be at the Oakland Mall, signing autographs and meeting fans. And, tickets to their concert at the Fillmore are only 2,020.68 Sri Lankan Rupees. This makes me sad. Especially now that you have to go and look up how many dollars that is. :'(

Oh well. I am going to go wallow in self pity. See you later. (IF I LIVE THROUGH THIS FREAKING RAP MUSIC.IT'S RIDICULOUS THAT WE SHOULD HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT...THAT...WELL, WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS. I REALLY SERIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE >:0 )

4 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

awww...i wish you could have stayed!! i tried calling you like everyday but you were always busy doing something or another.

I hope you live to see tomorrow because i would miss you like WHOA if you didn.t

I miss you already.

Fred is sitting on my boobs, btw. He just had is balls removed and his claws cut off so he is somewhat sore.

Nelly said...

COME BACK!!! We still have ice cream and rice krispie treats :(

Nelly said...

Gramma found your blog and said she was sad to see you did not mention that you also saw Grandpa. :(

rose dawson said...

nice word of post and i absolutely love the titles you come up with for your posts they're so otlandishly awesome.