Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Hate Wrestling

I want to get a survey/poll together and ask people A) Whether they plan on living in Florida for the rest of their lives and B) Whether they would take German classes if the school offered them. My mom said I should make it and ask random people all through school to sign petition style. I really want to do this so I can write a letter to my principal requesting German classes at our school. But the fact of the matter is, I just don't have the nerve to go up to random people asking these things. Any suggestions?



Word of the Post: hebetudinous...does anyone get dictionary.com's word of the day? I always delete those, but now I think I might have a use for them seeing as I am running out of words that come off the top of my head. I could just start using French or German words if you prefer, though.



Hmm...let's see. What to write about?



Saturday is my first Tech. Day. I have to be there for two hours anywhere from 9 AM to 4 PM. I am going to go the whole day so I can get points to be in the Thespian Troupe. And then there are three more after that, same time. We only have to go to one for two hours. I am going to go to all of them, the whole time. And I am going to work "International Night" on the thirteenth of November. Le treizeieme Novembre. something something dreizehn. Like, thirteenth of like, November!

SOOOOOOO

I called the Music Stand of Port Charlotte today and got information about drum lessons. Once a week in the store, one on one, 20 bones a half-hour. I am probably going to take them. And, as convienient as this is, I was talking to my friend Ricky last night in the "crowded" garage, and he was overly happy when I said I was getting drum lessons. I asked him why and he said that his friends play bass and guitar and they were looking for a drummer to start a band. I was like, "Oh, well don't fill the spot!" He goes, "I already did." I was sad. Then he said, "With you." Then I was happy.


This is what I am having for dinner. Let's play a game. Name this meat. Okay, GO!



Okay, whoever gets it right will get a prize. The satisfaction of knowing that you have nothing better to do than sit around reading your neice's/twin's/daughter's/granddaughter's/wife's (I know you read this, Bill. I'm not stupid) blog and guessing the identity of random slabs of meat. Now that's motivation.


Well, I fear now that I must leave you. I have to go eat that nameless meat. Toodle-flipping-oo.



"Ich bin hier irgendwo gelandet...Komm und hilf mir Fliegennn!!! Leih mir deine Flügel!!!!!! ..."


2 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

btw. that is a pork steak. :)

I know how much you love PORK

rose dawson said...

volunteer to help you ask random questions to random people and I'd have to agree with osgoobaby
on the unidentifiable meat guessing game