Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dude, I just now titled this old post. Heh.

Today I heard a German version of the Beatles song "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" entitled "Komm gib mir deine Hand", which translates to "Come Give Me Your Hand". I liked it a lot better than the English version.


Song of the Post: 1000 Oceans...Tokio Hotel


Anyone for a riddle?


Okay how about this:


Hypothetically...

What if you lived with demons who ate all the food, made you hear their music, and disrespected your mother?
What if their father treated everyone like crap and didn't care what those demonic children did?
What if everyone was in a bad mood and it spread like a fierce disease?
What if, every day you thought I can't take this anymore?
...
What if you started to write a post that was supposed to be a huge complaint about your life, but the half way through you realized that there are so so many people who have it so so so much worse than you and that you really had no right to be complaining whatsoever?
What if, in the middle of that very post, you realized, I am a very privileged person that is very lucky, has a bunch of people that love me and that I love dearly, and have so many things that I take for granted?
What if you realized that you could have a really good future despite the current way things are?

What would you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was not expected or planned at all. Things suck right now because...well basically a lot of it comes down to one 16 year old who sees himself as God, but anyhow, we're not talking about that right now. But how many times have things sucked before? A few. It's difficult to explain how I am feeling right now. It's like crappy and uberbummed mixed with reflective and appreciative...and a dash abhorrence.

...

I also feel dissapointed that I have now ruined my funny and easy-going blog with this Daoist/Ghandi/philosophical...idk what I am talking about, but I ruined a fun streak. How horrid of me.

Here's another riddle for you all:

What if you were hungry cos you passed up spaghetti earlier cos you were ubermad and hating your life and feeling sorry for yourself?
What if your sister came into your room and asked you if you wanted the rest of her not-ripe-yet-therefore-still-crunchy pear?
What if someone signed into AIM and you didn't know who it was?

What would you do?





I'll tell you what I would do. I'd pray to Bill that the spag was still out and go get some, tell her to throw that nasty thing away, and check who it was. And then I would finish this post. Peace to die Mutter. Rener, out.



3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

maybe if you came to live with me, i wouldn't be so lonely and you wouldn't be so irritated so often. you could have spaghetti all the time because you would't be mad and you could get a job with me and we could spend all our days together and be happy again!

Nelly said...

That was nice of Lins to give you a pear, even if it was crunchy. She probably knew you were hungry.

Once I got so mad at gram that I sat in my room for the entire weekend, only leaving it to pee. I rationed a bag of Skittles to get me through the weekend, I slept a lot, and I did a lot of homework. Grandpa kept trying to get me to come down and eat, but I was okay. I even stupidly slept through my semi-formal dance at school (even though I had already gotten a ticket) becaues I was too stubborn to go downstairs.

PS--which one is God?

Paige said...

omg!

oh sean of course. nobody can stand him anymore.