Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Run, Baby, Run

Yesterday as I was leaving English class, I saw a 20 dollar bill folded up underneath one of the desks. I picked it up and...said, "Ms. Frost! Somebody left $20!" What a good person. *grits teeth* Even though I could have really used that money right now more than ever before...



Song of the Post: Mademoiselle Juliette...Alizée

Wearing: Arizona dark blue denim skinnies, red large stud belt, American Idol Live 2007 tee, Jelly Belly flip flops


Random Question: You're going to the moon. What did you forget to pack?

My math book...ah darn.

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

So yeah. *hotdoddressedlikeaclown* What?

Did I already talk about Record Juliana in a previous post? Okay, well my friend Tristan and I finally picked the name for our band, and it is Record Juliana. I got it off of a band name generator. I liked the name NYMich, cos Tristan is from New York and I am from Michigan, but Record Juliana was the name that we narrowed a full page list down to. Other finalists were Missing October, Starz en Skye, Code Never, Minor Crime, and I Hate Florida :). We got rid of the ones like Prosthetic Pink Panties and Disgusting Sexiness pretty quick. He wanted Screaming Crayon Revival, but I wasn't so keen on it. But yeah, anyway. That is the official name of our band. All we have to do is learn how to play our instruments now. And find a guitarist. We also need a singer, but until we find one, I take vox.

Hey, you know what?
The Pussycat Dolls are sluts. I really can't stand them. As Peter so smartly said, "Since when do you need to be half-naked to sing?" And dance around like a STRIPPER?! That's why they only won best dancing in a video at the VMAs. Bahahah...turds. 0.o


She stole my heart in the trailer park, so I jacked the keys to her father's car...

OMB. We were at Kohls and there were two ladies...women...people with a baby standing at the opposite register waiting to be rung up. So the one lady...woman...PERSON starts going "who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?!" to the baby. And then she stops and looks at the othe la-person and goes, "Well, you don't know who your daddy is! Hahah" and the other luhperson just says, "yeah." Like yeah haha I don't know who ma baby daddy eeis en ya know what, ahmuh juss go en avvertizin it all over the dang place.

Yee-haw.

I have already told everyone who reads this blog [which makes no sense that only 4 people read it, this blog RAWKS. Ksh Yuh] that the Tokio Hotel concert that I have been saving up all my money and not spending a cent of it for was a HOAX. A FAKE. NOT A REAL CONCERT. I have been looking forward to that concert for so long. It just crushed me to know that my general hope for the future has been built from a lie. It just sucks epically. T.T

I'm looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time is passed, and, god, it feels like forever, no one ever tells you that forever feels like home...how much is real? So much to question.

Do you want to know [you know I don't really care if you do] what the boys' new favorite song that they listen to CONSTANTLY is? Hmm??? Oh, well, I couldn't describe it. You have to listen to it to get the full effect. Here. Watch it. It's okay. Go on. Watch it! WATCH THE VIDEO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqfsiGlySGM
And they dance exactly like that. All day. All the time. Beam. Freaking. HA.

I want to change my font. Okay done.

Well, I am going to go and take my German test now. Wish me luck!

Tschau!

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

that song is freaking annoying. i thought it was okay at first but then all they said was BEAT HA BEAT HA BEAT HA...and it got old after like twenty seconds.

In addition, that dance would hurt my legs like WHOA! I like how he needed a soda break in order to continue.

Nelly said...

I was just going to say, as badly as that song sucks rhino pimple juice, it would be a great exercise for the legs/ass. But seriously? How annoying.

Also, who takes "tests" on subjects they don't learn in school. NERD! (I love you for it too!)

Paige said...

I LIKE TO CHECK MY PROGRESS OKAY...lol i know i am. the stupid test didn't work anyway >:P

yeah i know. i wish i could do it, even though it looks epically reatarded.