Saturday, September 20, 2008

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH LINDSEY'S FRIENDS;THE PHONE IS RINGING CONSTANTLY

Hey everybody! I am going to go get Quiznos for dinner right now, but if you leave your name and number, I'll call you when I get back...


Song of the Post: In die Nacht...Tokio Hotel

Well, I got back from Quizzles a while ago. I wanted a meatball sub, but then they were out of meatballs. Then I wanted tuna...they were out of that too. So I ended up getting honey roasted ham and swiss. Yum, it was so good. The guy that did our order was amazingly cute though. OMB. My mom was like, "Do you go to high school around here?" And he said that he went to NPHS. So I came back with Lindsey's drink that I was getting and she goes, "Oh, Paige, he goes to North Port, too. He's a senior." So he says, "Oh she's a senior?" but he didn't sound surprised. Then my mom tells him, "No, she's a freshman." Then he goes, "Whhaaaa??!!" lol.

Thanks. I think.

Come to think of it, I have had many people tell me that I "DON'T look like a freshman". Does that mean I am going to be like, the freaking crypt keeper when I am 30?! I hope not. That dood is butt-[hey mom it works with butt in front of it too] ugly.

Okay, so there is this kid in my math class that rocks. He's Jamaican, but is from New York. He's really tall and skinny and he is black. But he is whiter than me. I told him that Tokio Hotel was the best band ever and he disagreed and said that it was My Chemical Romance. At that moment, I thought to myself, "where have you been all my life?" lol. But no, we are friends now and trying to find a name for our band that we are going to have. He'll play bass with me on drums. All we need is a singer and guitarist! Oh, and if you are wondering about that earlier band I mentioned with Ricky, I am not doing that anymore. Ricky isn't as cool as he used to be. And that's not just because he broke up with me for no apparent reason. :P

I was supposed to go to my Tech Day today, but again I blew it off and slept until 11:30. Heh. I like sleep. I can't blow them off anymore, though. I have to get those points for Thespian Troupe!! Grrr...no more missing Tech Saturdays!

Which brings me to...the school musical. We still don't know what it is. I don't think I can try out though. I know I am not a good singer. And I don't like it when people tell me I am just to make my feelings not be hurt. But I might make myself try out because I also need to be in 2 full length productions for Thespian Troupe.

Although I might not even have to worry about North Port High's Thespian Troupe. We are looking into getting me into Pine View. It is a gifted High School. Problems: transportation-it's pretty far from my house; getting in-I know I am okay with the smartness, but I don't think I'm "gifted". I don't know. I just really want to go there very, very badly. I really don't like North Port High. I want to be with other people who want to learn. School is such an amazing privilege, and it makes me really mad when people blow it off like it's no big deal.

Also, maybe Pine View has German classes. :P I don't think anybody has any idea how much I really want to learn German. And no, it's not just some phase I am going through because I love Tokio Hotel. Foreign Language is just so...fun. I love it. I think as much as Theater!

I am beginning to get worried about how much of a nerd I am. I mean really, is this much geekiness normal? I went to the library at my school ( I go there every day for the whole lunch period, never miss a day) and I got a book on Luxembourg. I took it out during theater to look through it and this girl was like "You got a book about Luxembourg? Ohhh do you have to write a paper?" And I was like, "Uh, no. I just really like Luxembourg." She gave me a weird look. As she walked away I yelled, "LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE TO SIT AROUND READING NONFICTION REFERENCE BOOKS ON FOREIGN COUNTRIES! I SAW THAT COPY OF MALAYSIAMANIA IN YOUR LOCKER!"

Ah well, I better go. Lindsey must be getting impatient. I think we are going to watch Mean Girls and eat a cookie from Quiznos that is supposedly Oatmeal Raisin but tastes like Pumpkin Spice. Don't forget to sand your ficklefack!

2 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

i really enjoy reading your blogs, though i often times sit here and think, "when did that happen?" I feel out of the loop but you do a good job trying to keep me informed.

I love reading your blogs because I literally laugh OUT LOUD and giggle often at the things you write. I love you. I miss you.

Nelly said...

Ha I laughed out loud at the Malaysiamania thing. You are a nerd, but it's healthy nerdship.

Umm, where am I putting sand?