Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aristotle: My New BFF

Again, I am sitting in the media center at the wonderful and fabulous NPHS and taking my lunch period to blog, for I always tell other people that they need to blog more, while I myself haven't posted an entry for a long time. I will, however, state the obvious fact that my mother has abandoned her poor Amy Sez. *tear* How dare she, I say, HOW DARE SHE.

Song of the Post: N/A (omb, me not listening to music?!?! stupid library...)

Wearing: Blue Uncharted Territory jeans, save the animals tee, black zip-up hooded sweatshirt with "Anna-Maria Island"

Random Question: Don't have time to do one right now. They never make sense anyway.

So last time I attempted to make an entry, BLOGGER erased half of it. It was mostly about how I have observed that, in life, I should stop expecting things to work out the way I want them to. I should stop getting my hopes up that something amazing is going to happen. It just makes me a really easy candidate for heartbreak. I am, of course, referring to the upcoming event on Ocotber 24th at the Orlando House of Blues, but not just that alone. It seems like everything, and I know I am not the only person who feels this way. Things just DON'T seem to work out. I know, you think I am just the typical teenager crying over some concert that I don't get to go to. I am fine with you thinking that. I'll just tell you that you aren't correct. Or maybe you are, but it seems freakin' huge to me at the moment, so please don't undermine my feelings. ;)

My computer is broking. :( I finally get a computer to myself, and there's something wrong with it within, like, the first, what? 4 weeks? 3 weeks? I don't know. All I know is that my computer is not working, and no, I don't dowload "inappropriate things". I don't download anything at all. I don't even have Limewire.

Well, sorry for the shortness of this post, but one can only write so much when the bell is about to ring and one has to go to Français II. One says Au Revoir!

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

My darling Paige. You are not the only one in life who doesn't have things work out the intended way. I am 27 and still feel like everything I want or desire turns to crap. I think it is just a part of life. Things just don't work out and we concentrate on those things even though there are many many things that DO work out the way we want.

I had chicken crispers for lunch today. Do i acknowlege that as something that went my way? No! But I should because i have been wanting them for some time now and they are delicious!!

Your mom is blog MIA!

I love you!

Nelly said...

Paigey,

You are a teenager and it's just a concert. OMG, like get over it.

Duh, who are you talking to? Of course your audience here realizes you are not just a typical teenager crying over a concert. We care more than that.

We also wish we could go so we could take you.

I wish I didn't have to wait all the way till Christmas for you to come home. Bah humbug.

Paige said...

bahah yeah, not really till Christmas! but actually, yeah...now it really IS til Christmas. i want to come for thanksgiving SO BAD like you don't even know. i'd give anything to come home, go to the parade, have dinner with you guys, and go shopping. that would really make me happy. :(