Monday, October 20, 2008

He found Jesus. He has diseases?!

Hello everybody. It's a beautiful day! Friday is going to be even BEAUTIFULLER! BAHAH. I am going to see Tokio Hotel at the House of Blues! AHH. The only thing that I'm worried about is 2.5 hours in the car with someone that I only met for like 10 minutes one day. And most of all, what am I going to wear and how am I going to do my hair??!! Oh well, make a new friend!

Song: Rette Mich...Tokio Hotel

Wearing: Black and grey striped shirt-dress, skinnies, black converse with silver design

Random Question: Don't feel like it.

So I planned to put my wishlist on here today, but it is typed on my computer at home and said computer is F-R-I-E-D. I tried to tranfer it onto my flash drive but apparently that didn't work. I'll try again one more time, and if that doesn't work I'll make a new one. I would just do it right now, but I only have about 20 minutes before the school library closes and I have to go to the theater until 9 o'clock. Wow. That's six hours extra at school. I don't think I want to be here for 6 more hours. It'd be different if I was getting some sort of extra credit for my theater class, being as I wouldn't even be going if it weren't for my theater class (teacher is giving us a grade for coming for at least two hours but "would really like it if we stayed the whole time). So yeah. I think I'll call my mom at like 5 or 6. Depends how I'm feeling.

Well I'd like to work on my German for a couple minutes before I have to go, so bis später! (I'll post again tomorrow with some form of my wishlist.)

5 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

I am breakin the law!!!

Commenting before I am supposed to is wai fun!

Osgoodbaby said...

Tell me more about this Jesus finding!!

YAY FOR TOKIO HOTEL!!!!! I am so excited for you. Please tell us more about this random girl you are going with. Where did you meet her? Why is your mom trusting you with another family? TELL ME MORE!

I love you and yes, I am still waiting for this wishlist.

Nelly said...

Heineken, anyone?

Osgoodbaby said...

hahahaha

Nelly said...

Is it the Big Butter Jesus?
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9786
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq01UYiMyHg