Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Compil-ed Wishlist

No, that wasn't a random title. This is my wishlist, and I will just keep it on here. I'll add things and take things off (if I get them). So just look here, everybody that was fervently asking what I wanted for Christmas. Also good for birthdays and random acts of kindness. :) More people should do this. Then you don't have to go asking what people want for birthdays and Christmases. You can just look on their wishlist. Smart, right?

Please don't think I am ASKING for all of these things. It is merely a list that I have written down of everything I would like having. Ugh, I sound so bratty don't I? Well, those of you who know me know that I am not, and that I don't expect things from people at all.


ANYTHING TOKIO HOTEL ANYTHING ANYTHING

ANYTHING TOKIO HOTEL

And pretty much anything cool off the Hot Topic site.



Clothes:
Colored skinnies
Dresses (that you can wear any day)
Band Tees
Tees with funny sayings
Skirts
Fitted Hoodies
Jackets


Shoes and Accessories:
Converse
Suspenders
Wristbands
Earrings. I love earrings. A lot. I LOVE them, okay? I'm seriously KNOWN for my cool earwear.
Other jewelry

I HEART BAGS...and I kind of collect them, so they are always totally awesome ^-^

Books:

The second and third (final) books in the Lionboy series
1,2,3,10,11,12 Series of Unfortunate Events (hardcovers)
4 and higher Demonata by Darren Shan
3 and higher Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan (not short shiny ones, not to be picky, but they have to match my other 2)
Any manga (volume one and higher in same series)

Pretty Much ANY books that I don't already have from the "young adult" section

DVDs:
http://www.amazon.com/Tokio-Hotel-Zimmer-483-Live/dp/B000U05IRK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232569744&sr=1-4
Juno
Harry Potter 5
Eragon
Corpse Bride
National Treasure (all)
Nightmare before Christmas

Little Shop of Horrors
Hairspray
Sweeney Todd
Any movies in the French or German versions (really. it's actually a good thing for language learners and I would watch them a lot.)

CDs:
Schrei-Tokio Hotel

Schrei (so Laut du Kannst)-Tokio Hotel
Zimmer 483- Tokio Hotel
All We Know Is Falling- Paramore
We Started Nothing-Ting-Tings
Viva la Vida- Coldplay
All We Know Is Falling- Paramore

The Final Riot!-Paramore
All System of a Down
All MCR
All (except Folie a Deux)
All Tegan and Sarah
All Rocket Summer
All Foo Fighters (except Echoes Silence Patience & Grace)
Blah blah I could go on forever. If I like the band, I want the CD(s)

Other:
Drumset (red one in the window at music go round farmington!)
Bb Clarinet music books
Kindle
DDR for PS2 (and mat)
Laptop
Zoombox
Movie or band posters
Anything Tokio Hotel <>

Any room decorations that are a)foreign looking b)would fit in a red/white/silver/blacktheme

Gift Cards:
Claires
Hot Topic
Books a Million/Borders

Kohls

Michael's







1 comment:

Nelly said...

Do people buy CDs anymore?