Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Non-existant Bat Eraser

If you are wondering why I am posting at an hour that I should be in school, it is because I took a mental health day. Maybe my 4.375 GPA earned it. :D

Song of the Post: Black...Tokio Hotel

Wearing: 1 fish 2 fish PJ pants and "save the animals" tee

Random Question: The first time you had your shoes taken off - how surprised were you to see that you still had toes?
WHAT THE FREAK.


OMB at Wal-Mart, they have Rock Band (2?) set up in the boys clothing section. Everytime I go there I try to play, but of course there is ALWAYS someone on it. This guy that was playing yesterday for forever was getting SO into it. He played Chop Suey on guitar like 12 times and he was singing along and totally ROCKING OUT. So I looked to see how he was actually playing. He was only on medium. :) It was funny. I'm not saying that's bad, I JUST started playing GH on Hard, I just got amusement out of the whole thing. Hmm.

As you may or may not know...I went to the Orlando House of Blues on October 24th to see Tokio Hotel live in concert. Holy crap. I can't even tell you how...blah I can't begin to describe it. Here were a few highlights.
-The whole thing.
-When we actually got there and saw the line. Omb. Talk about a lot of people.
-When we were waiting for the concert to start for 1.5 hours and there was this really hawt kid in front of me and I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Do you think you could get a bit shorter?"He laughed and bent down a little bit. Then when he was STILL standing like that for like 5 minutes, I tapped him again and said, "I was only joking, you're really fine." He laughed and said, "Common curtesy!" HAHAHAHAHA *cough*hott*cough*
-Moving down to the main floor reluctantly because I didn't think we'd be able to see but then finding out that I'd have a perfect view through the ENTIRE concert.
-When, after screaming our guts out everytime we saw a shadow behind the screen, the screen finally dropped and there they were...there...they...were...

Here is that moment plus the first song I was crying through. You may want to turn your volume down, I just wanted you to see the screen drop. Also a note, I was lower than these people and on the total opposite side. They were on far right, I was on far left.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Dad3-31h0
-My dreams coming true
-The first encore, Rescue Me
-The second encore, Durch den Monsun, and singing along in German
-When Tom threw his sweat rag and it touched Kimmy and she dived onto the floor and fought a girl for it (but didn't end up getting it :'( )
-Me bawling my eyes out, no joke
That was the most unforgettable and amazing night ever.

Yesterday, I did a live web chat with Tokio Hotel on the z100 website. It was cool but my computer is slow. I tried to get them to say "I love Orlando, Paige is beautiful" and blow a kiss for their American fans because I saw someone type "SAY HI TO MELANIE" and two seconds later they were like "Melanie says say hi to Melanie...HI MELANIE!" It was so cool. Someone typed "get naked Gustav" and they read it and Bill Tom and Georg were like, "yeah Gutav!" He said no, maybe at the next concert". lol

Okay I must go. Guitar Hero is calling!

P.S. Can you see my wishlist? A.B. said you can't.
P.P.S. If I could pick one thing off of it, it would be the drumset from Sams. It's Fender. Just telling certain people what my most wanted thing is *cough* mom *cough*
P.P.P.S. Yes, Aunt Bean, I buy CDs I love them. I am ALWAYS listening to CDs.

3 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

how come I can no longer see your wishlist?

I am uber confused!!!

Nelly said...

I could see the wishlist, but this is the first time I saw this post! I want to take a mental health day!

Osgoodbaby said...

Eff yea!!! Mental health days are the shiz nit!!!