Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've Seen The Waters, They Make Your Eyes Shine










No song today, that was lyrics from the song on the commercial I was watching.








This is one of the most emotionally blah days I've had in a very long time. I don't feel anything. Lindsey is being ridiculous. The girl is my best friend but sometimes she just gets to be way too much to handle. Uh. I just got mad at her for a half a minute, but then I went back to blah. Maybe it has something to do with my extreme tiredness? I don't know.








So, nobody is as avid in the blogging as they used to be. Someone want to comment on the hair post...about hair? You know, I really only do this for the comments. It doesn't do me any good if you read it but there's nothing to show for it. Not trying to be a b-word, just saying.








Okay sorry, I feel way too mean right now to be blogging. I need to cheer up...




Okay. That helped a little bit. But I still feel blank.



4 comments:

paraMORE said...

geez paige im an avid blogger, and i comment on every one of ur posts

Osgoodbaby said...

wow. i hope you are feeling better.

word verification: unrwar

as in, "Paige, did you remember to change your unrwar today?

TylerMitchell said...

Hello there,

So I just stumbled across your blog tonight as random chance would have it (which I don't really believe in...huh) but was struck by your posting. I hope that you feel better! I totally know what you mean by "emotionally blah". For something that is nothing, it sure can be exhausting without make you tired...It is a vicious, paradoxical circle. In my experience, the trick is shaking this "funk". Otherwise, you may find yourself days from now wondering why you've been feeling as such for this long! Again, vicious circle. So don't let this emotional state control you! Go do something; something real; something affective; something effective; maybe something a bit risky! Just go do something (away from the computer), preferably with someone! But hey, this is just the rambling of some stranger whom was googling for the lyrics that awfully brilliant Landon Pigg song. :) Anyway, I do hope you perk up!

Take care

Cloakedbug said...

Just fyi, the song from the commercial is called "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by LandonPigg.
Hope it brightens your day!

And nice blog too lol.