Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Knew That It Was Time To Say Goodbye

That title fit perfectly into the title bar.

Come Alive...Foo Fighters

OH MY GOD, you guys. Oh...my god. I can't believe it but guess what I am doing on July 29th in Ohio. GUESS! Okay, don't guess, I want to tell you. I am going to see No Doubt...AND PARAMORE! Oh emm gee!!! *squeals in delight* I can't wait!

PARAMORE!

I won't get to meet them or anything like Weest did, but I will get to see them for the first time. It's gonna be amazing. I don't know where it is, all I know is that it is in Ohio. It would be cool if it was some awesome venue, like the House of Blues or something. I know you guys are probably like, "what the hell, how is the HOB an awesome venue?" but it just is, okay? Ahhhhh I am so excited. SO excited.

Well that is all I really wanted to say. I just had to share my absolute excitement.

And I got really fast at typing. Except I always type "u" when I mean to type "y".


YAY PARAMORE AND NO DOUBT..AND PARAMORE!!!

4 comments:

waytoobored said...

you are lucky paige!
I would love to see Paramore and No Doubt!

Osgoodbaby said...

IF you are in Michigan, that is. :(

and i am uber excited because i have never seen No Doubt and this is a once in a lifetime event.

And...Paramore sings songs that are on the TWILIGHT soundtrack! doublt w00t!!

Osgoodbaby said...

I can't remember if i already commented on this because you take so long to approve comments.

Yay No Doubt!

paraMORE said...

OMFG PAIGE I AM SO ENVIOUS
i dont even know if im goin to c them in tampa
because racquel dont wanna go with me
and im not going alone, but if u wanna c them twice u can come with me
its sad there only oppening tohugh they are way to good to open
paramore is my faveorite bad (if you couldent tell)