Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Hope That This Makes You Smile And You Might Stay That Way For A While

Okay, I just ate like ten birthday cookies. I got them from Kelly in 2nd hour because she baked them for my birthday. :) Thanks Kelly!!!

Song: 2 Weeks in Hawaii...Hellogoodbye


Okay, remind me to never let my birthday be like that again...

Like, I asked for stuff that would have to come later, so I didn't get to open anything. I'm having a cake on the twelfth, so there was no cake/ice cream/candles/singing. There was pizza, and cookies. It's not that I expected more, it's just that for a while now I had been thinking that the 16th was supposed to be important and big. That and this whole year plus has thrown me out of wack. I didn't really even realize it was my birthday until I woke up and really thought about it. It still didn't even feel like it. I don't know, I probably sound like a spoiled brat, but that's just how it felt yesterday. I just get my hopes way up about things, or think that things are going to be so much better than they actually ever are.

But, on the other hand, I got to spend all day with my mom which was awesome. She might think that I don't like to spend time with her, but I really appreciate it more than she realizes it...that and I may not act like it sometimes. Sometimes I am a jerk to her. I try really hard not to be, but I guess I'm inevitably mean. The point is that I don't think she knows how much I appreciate her. And I know that I can be my bipolar, emotionally unstable self and she will still love me.


Alright well lunch is over now so I think I will go. Back to economics. Freaking. Ay.

Damn, btw.

No comments: