Monday, March 1, 2010

So Now I'm Running And I'm Moving Too Fast, So Here We Go, Oh

Song: Home...Mae


So I went from Mae radio on Pandora to House of the Rising Sun radio. What a day :D
I'm feeling quite alright right now. I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but you know, whatevs. Actually I have chemistry and algebra right after this class so that will probably hamper my good mood. I really shouldn't be in a good mood, for my rehearsal schedule is bugging me very much. I need to sit down with someone and find out what days and times I need to be here. Which reminds me...Lindsey auditioned for youth chorus! The list should be up by now. *checks*

SHE MADE IT! MY SISTER'S GONNA BE IN THE SHOW WITH ME! YAYYY!
But at the same time not yay, because now it's not just my thing. I know that sounds selfish, but anyway it's true. Now it's not going to be "Congrats, Paige! You did an awesome job in your first high school musical! Woot toot!" Now it's going to be "Good job, Paige. *push aside* Lindsey! You did great in your first musical ever, and to think you were in a high school production! AW with your little costume and your singing and dancing and let's have a party with cake and music...*walk out, drive off*" --5 minutes later-- "Uhm, hi, mom? Dad? Aunts? People? Family? YOU FORGOT ME AT SCHOOL." "Oh, can't you walk? Or, is the janitor still there? Maybe you can hitch a ride with him." "*dies*"

I'm not trying to be nasty, I just am not looking forward to that part. But until we get there, I'm really just uber psyched that she made it.

I LOVE YOU BEST FRAN! CAN'T WAIT!




3 comments:

paraMORE said...

once upon a mattress opens here march 19-21st. we did Rumpelstiltskin here at nphs back in november, guess who was Rumpelstiltskin.... me!

Paige said...

you were the rumpelstiltskin?! that's awesome! and im excited for you, are you teching for o.u.a.m?

paraMORE said...

no sir i am knight number 2, you should def google chat me eventually