Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh, What If I Never Knew Your Name? Oh My God, The Thought's Insane.

I thought high school was supposed to be the best time of your life. NOT. It's not. Well it's not so far. The only thing that's been the best about high school has been the straight play and musical. It makes me really sad. I HAVE to take personal fitness this summer...it depresses me to no end...and scares the crap out of me. I need to find a way to NOT swim. A) No way I want to be in a bathing suit in front of other people B) My ears get all screwed up if I get water in them. Maybe I can get a doctor's note. I don't know, but I really hope so.

In other news, I have been pressured into AP history again. I'm preparing to die even more next year. I'm SO excited. AND! If we don't go to seven hours, I have to choose between acting and choir. WOOHOO. So far, I hate this school. So far, I hate high school. I have been so much sadder, pisseder, badmooder, this year than any other time I can ever remember.

I'm leaving now.

2 comments:

paraMORE said...

if you still live in florida go back to north port high

Paige said...

i don't still live in florida unfortunately, which is part of the reason i'm in this predicament. :(