Friday, March 12, 2010

Today Is The Greatest Day I've Ever Known

Okay, so it's not the greatest, but so far it's been pretty productive!


Song: Today...Smashing Pumpkins


I just got my whole post lab done, along with all of my chemistry and algebra 2 homework that I didn't finish last night because of AP. I'm feeling quite alright. Not to mention, sleepover tonight, w00t w00t. Also, I have a til done rehearsal. That means that it could be like 10 hours long. Well, it won't be, but you know what I mean. Maybe not. I don't know.


Uhmm...


And then tomorrow I am really hoping to get my tattoo. Reeeallllyyy hopingggg. Really hoping.


Alright, well I guess that's it for today.



I am going to use this as the illustration for a poem one day. Stay tuned to the (neglected) writing blog!

No comments: