Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Tired Song Keeps Playing On A Tired Radio

Song: Name...Goo Goo Dolls

So, I am in economics class right now. Actually, I'm in do whatever the hell you want because you're ahead in your class class. It's an online class, you see, and today I have fallen asleep in every one of my classes, just so far. I still have another 45 minutes of this one left after the lunch period and then, my absolute worst hated: 90 minutes of Honors Algebra 2. I can hardly wait for the struggle.

I am wearing my new beret that I got during my retail therapy session on Saturday. Let me just say, I LOVE THE MALL. It really is one of my favorite places on Earth. But, right, let me explain the whole retail therapy thing...

I was supposed to get my tattoo on Saturday. I've been looking forward to this for years now. It comes to Saturday, and I don't have an appointment. After being stuck in traffic for over an hour coming home from the DIA and having booked up artists, I couldn't do a walk-in, either. Well that just set me off. So, I took my gift card to twelve oaks (birthday present from my friend Dona), and we went to the mall with Lindsey. I bought the following (because I really want to tell you and because I like using the bullets):
  • Hoop ring for my nostrile region
  • clear studs for my nostrile region (for when we start performances)
  • beret
  • big owl earrings
  • jean shorts
  • strapless dress top
  • strapless bra for the strapless dress top
  • bracelets
I spent $60.00 including the 40 on the gift card. It felt goooood.

Retail therapy FTW!

I tried to look for an outfit for the Nevershoutnever! concert in May, and some Florida clothes for spring break. I got the shorts and the shirt, which I can wear in FL, but I still don't have an NSN outfit. I did find really awesome tank tops and sweaters at Heritage, but by the time I bought the other stuff I didn't have enough. :P

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I'll stop boring you now.

And...I'm gonna try a new font for a while. I just decided.

Kbaii :)

3 comments:

paraMORE said...

you got your nostril region pierced? nice.
you where about to get a tattoo, also nice.
do you drive now?
i hate nsn. a musical update of me is
1.paramore
2. rise against
also 2. afi
i expect a reply to everything i said in a timely manner

Paige said...

Yes, I did. I LOVE it. :)

yes, i was. hopefully i'll be getting it this saturday.


no i don't drive. 16 and i haven't even started driver's ed yet. :P

go figure that you would hate nsn. on the contrary, darling, nsn makes my world a much better place.

still paramore, and cool with the rise against and afi. very nicee.

was this timely enough for you, or have i lost my muchness?

Geek Hiding In The Corner said...

Pixieeeeeeee!!!!!! I haven't been on here in forever. I missed reading it. So, uhm, yeah. Dude, you have that tatttttoooooooooo now!!! And, uhm, yeah, nice. I love you and will pay closer attention to your blog again. Sorry I am such a lame-o. Love Ya
Kbyeeeee
Kirsche(sp)