Monday, March 23, 2009

Dit Dit Dit Dit Doodle-Oodle-Ooo

Why must I always be so inspired by everything?

Song: Turkish Rondo....Mozart

I am currently ripping my entire CD collection onto Shibi. It's my present to him. :) Right now it's Piano Classics, then IDK what. Randomly picking for order, so I'll let you know when this one is done what is next.

Maybe if I had more readers, this would matter more or make more of an impact on the audience: Tonight is the season finale of Secret Life of the American Teenager. THE BABY IS COMING, THE BABY IS COMING! I still can't believe she is keeping it. Blech. Well, I don't want to hear Amy's whining when she isn't getting adequate amounts of sleep and no money left over from working hard at the hot dog place, and basically has to give up the rest of her youth (Ludo now ripping) and WORST OF ALL can't do marching band. I'll be sitting there yelling "I TOLD YOU SO, AMY JERGENS! I TOLD YOUUUUUU!"...and then comes the part in the story when the nice people from the institution come for me because I'm ranting at the TV. :D

I have forty minutes until it is on. Why is forty spelled like that? It's kind of dumb if you ask me.

Oh, if you are wondering about my intro, I do get inspired way too easily. But I never get to really act on it because of lack of funds. I really want to learn piano. I want to be one of those people who knows how to play a bunch of different instruments and knows like four languages. But yeah, I've been wanting drums for a long time, but that's a no-go on the dro lo so (this is where reward for loyalty comes in, you'll get it if you've been reading Random Insanity for a long time. ;) )

Alright well that reminds me, I have Rosetta Stone. I'm going to get a half of an hour of German in before Secret Life. Buh-bye!

P.S. Now it's Foo Fighters.

2 comments:

rose dawson said...

yay amy got all annoyed at rick even though it's not just his fault plus you can't be mad at ricky( he's so hot)

paraMORE said...

omfg i just had an idea
we could both get drumsets
and have one of thoose all instrament of one type bands like apocaliptica
or not....
but yeh find a guitarist bassist and singer and im in
if u find one of thoose u can do 2 its not hard to sing and guitar at smae time billie joe armstrong dose it
word ver esqui
like spainish for skiing