Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How Can We Fight When I'm Too Busy Loving You?

GOT ME PIPES!*increasingly heavy scottish accent* GAWT ME FEKKIN' PIPES! OI LAHDDIES, GOT ME BLOODY FEKKIN' PIPES! HAGGUS!









Song: She's a Lady...Forever The Sickest Kids









Tomorrow is dress down day and my shirt isn't here. This makes me sad. But we did only order it like, yesterday or the day before. But I am still bummed. Now I don't know what to wear. But I am excited because my friend Brad :::: is going to wear skinnies! Yay! He used to be scene before he came to SMA. Military school kind of does that to you. You lose your style indentity among peers. But whatever, YAY FOR BRAD IN SKINNIES!



Everybody on facebook has been doing those stupid tagged pictures. I tried to do one, but it didn't really work that great so I decided to make my own. I'm going to start it now, but I really want Rose and paraMORE to become active members of facebook. I want to put them in it. :( *pout pout pout*

It's about seven o'clock. We're having pork chops for dinner. MY BLOODY FEKKIN' FAVORITE.


So I WAS reading a book, but the thing is, Addington took it. (friend in bagpipes, sets trends, cool guy). And the other thing is I have no BLOODY FEKKIN' clue why I'm mentioning that. Oh well.


Rose never comments my blogs anymore. :( I did miss her very much when she went on that darned hiatus from the blog world, but she's back now. Or so I BLOODY FEKKIN' thought! Oh nevermind she just commented my last post. That was a BLOODY FEKKIN' fail on my part. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Can you please tell me how I like screamo and Britney Spears' "Circus" simultaneously? Cos I definitely do not know how that can be BLOODY FEKKIN' possible.


Is it just me or do I get more and more boring every post? Let's spice this up a little...hmm...oh! I got it!










You and me both, little sauce packet. You and me both.

6 comments:

paraMORE said...

0k aige i am mega sick i usin on screen keybrd its that bad ughhhhhh an ill drum 4 u if u take revew off
1 time igot1 that said go
away took me10 min to it this bye *cough*

Osgoodbaby said...

seriously, can you be any funnier?

waytoobored said...

haha
the tagged pics are coming to myspace as well.
we miss you paige no one sits in your seat at all

Madcap Musings said...

This is your Bloody Fekkin Mother commenting on your bloody fekkin blog you bloody fekkin piper, you! You better bloody fekkin well appreciate it.

P.S. I love you :)

My word verification is skiworpi...what the hell is that?

Osgoodbaby said...

A skiworpi is when the skies get all worped out when storms roll in....you know, when the clouds roll and they turn black and purple...and everything gets scary...

That is a skiworpi

rose dawson said...

i ACTUALLY HAVE A FACEBOOK NOW BUT I'M BARELY ON IT