Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Wonder How Bad That Tastes

I've decided that I really like the idea of song lyrics for titles. But I won't use exclusively use Tokio Hotel, like some people exclusively use Paramore.

Song: Gives You Hell...All American Rejects

First thing's first: The reason I posted so soon after my lst post is because I went to read my gmail this morning, and my wonderful Bean sent me a great website that I thought fit remarkably well into this whole theme of all things random and insane. Please enjoy this selection of discontinued cereals.

http://www.gunaxin.com/a-tribute-to-discontinued-cereals/11570

I wish they still had cherry cola nerds.

Uhm, so yeah. I'm really excited. Would you like to know why? (I don't know why I ask you these things, of course you want to know ^.^) My bffl of an aunt is coming, oh I don't know, TOMORROW??? YEAH, TOMORROW! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! I am so excited. I haven't seen her in FORever. FOR-EV-UHR. ---fooorreevvveerrr...gotta love those Sandlot references, they kill me, Smalls, they really kill me.

Are you boxing clever?

I named my laptop Shibi. This name is derived from the Latin TOSHIBA and the Greek chibi. Just kidding. Toshiba is the brand of my computer so I kinda took the second half of that and fused it with the "chibi" form of manga/anime drawing.

I'd really love to thank waytoobored for introducing me to FTSK, or Forever the Sickest Kids. They are super hot. I heard the song "She's a Lady" on her blog and it was pretty great. Now I want the CD. I want SO MANY CDs. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday as I do every Friday to grocery shop, and my mom hit a traffic jam so I had to wait. I looked at clothes: crap. I looked at art stuff: cool. I looked at CDs: wow. I wanted, like, every one I picked up. ALSO, while I was looking at CDs, I heard this guy talking on his cell phone...in GERMAN! So, what else could I do? Of course, the only logical thing to do when you hear someone speaking German in an unremarkable chain store: record him on your cell phone. I turned on my voice recorder on my cell phone and held it up to him while he talked. It went well until him and his wife walked away like they were creeped out or something...HOW RUDE! It's alright though. They're German, so they're cool. True story. I'll send you the voice clip if you want.

Alright well I think I'll go and clean now so Beau isn't disgusted by my lack of neatness in my bed and bath. Buh Bye!

5 comments:

Nelly said...

I wish I could come see you too!! But I have too much crap to do :(

paraMORE said...

0.o paige u need to get all we know as priority no.1 it wont dissapoint
yeh now we both have l.aptops
anyway yhe eulogy4th3media told me about it and sent me real pics
dont get to carried away with u aunt and forget ur very best freind(me incase u fergot)

Osgoodbaby said...

Its okay because your FAVORITE aunt is coming to see you!





love you, bean! :)

paraMORE said...

lol i just noticed that u said pop insted of soda on the armour guy
u always talked weird lol aQUIred
u laways put the emPHAsis on the wrong syLABlles
and apparently im not allowed to tell u my word vers anymore so im not gonna tell you
1 last thing TAKE THE COMMENT REVEIW OFF PLZ

Osgoodbaby said...

paramore can continue to do the word verification. i was just teasing. :)