Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Was Actually Written on March 20

I am on my way to my mom’s school right now. I got up early on my day off to come with her. Aren’t I just the greatest? NO.
I feel like I’m always trying to make everybody else happy all the time. And even more than that, I feel like it’s always on my own shoulders when somebody is angry or depressed. It like hangs over me and drives me crazy. It just sucks because I always feel like somebody is mad at me or I could do something to make someone not be sad, or that I’m not good enough… I don’t know. Random frown thought for the day.
Speaking of “thought for the day”, yesterday was the first day of the new quarter. The day started out in a bit of a pickle. I went to the wrong classroom, because that’s where the wall said to go. So after sitting there for like half the class period, I was informed that instead of being in Captain Paynter’s whatever class it was, I was to be in Major Gillotte’s English 1 Honors. So I went and it was all good cos two of my fellow bagpipers are in there. The other class that changed was my fourth period. From Keyboarding with Major Bell to critical thinking to Major (actually not sure what her rank is but Major sounds good) Donehew for Critical Thinking. Basically it is kind of like a mini-politician class. We discuss and debate various controversial issues such as abortion, religion, the war in Iraq, and Your Mom.
Did you ever realize how horrible you can look from some angles, but others you look like a shmillion bucks? I just looked in my reflection in the window from the side with the light from Shibi on my face and I looked like an emaciated, homely foreigner. But my lips looked pretty hot I guess. So really it’s a game of give and take. You’ve got to give some if you want to take some. But I guess you could just take couldn’t you? But that would make you a little jerk. Unless it was mints or something. Like the ones at Pizza Hut in Kissimmee. They tasted like peppermint and cinnamon all in one. Those little multi-taskers.
I think it’s kind of funny that women who don’t take their husbands last names are called Lucy Stoners. I mean, who wants to marry a Stoner??
Just FYI although there’s more than a small chance you might know this already, Lucy Stoner was a women’s rights activist who chose not to take her husband’s name. She stayed Lucy Stoner and he stayed Bill O’Reilly or whatever the heck his name was.
It’s been about an hour in the car now. We should be close soon. Lindsey has a piece of key lime pie and I’m going to jaque it even though I don’t like Key Lime Pie. And even though I just had a big cookie.
OMG RED ALERT RED A-FREAKING-LERT. DO NOT BUY VITAMIN WATER TRANQUILO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISSAPOINTED BY VITAMIN WATER IN MY LIFE BUT THE NEW TAMARIND AND PINEAPPLE FLAVOR IS GROSS. UNLESS YOU LIKE TO DRINK COLOGNE. OR STUFF THAT TASTES LIKE THE SMELL OF YOUR ONE FRIEND.
I seriously hate when people type long passages in all caps. Really.

4 comments:

Nelly said...

I really think you're awesome. Your blog is the best. I am constantly entertained by you. I had more to say that actually discussed your blog entry, but I am watching American Idol and talking to you on AIM, so I've forgotten what I had to say. Shoot. I am old.
BTW: werd verification: hotyp
as in
Hoty-P(aige)

paraMORE said...

teh tranquilo sucks but try the new one calledd sync its uber yummi
we dont want to, we dont have to b like that living in ghost town

Paige said...

i had the sync the same day i wrote that and indeed it is yuuuummmyyy

Nelly said...

Skinny water: acai grape blueberry