Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

Song: How Sweet It Is...that adorable Kris guy on American Idol.

Alright first post during Idol. Let's "watch" together, shall we?

Matt went first, before I started writing this. He did a song that I absolutely abhor, and I didn't like it.

OKAYYY well that didn't work; I went downstairs to help with tomorrow's lunch and we're already on Meagan or however the heck you spell it. No telling how many I missed! Oh well. Operation Blog While Watching American Idol: TERMINATED.

Alan: I don't know how this whole band thing is going to work. I don't know how to play the drums, just to lay that not-so-small fact out there. Besides that, I don't think I'll ever get a drum set. And my idea was much different from yours, but I'm not going to explain that anymore, cos I know for a fact you'd laugh at/mock me for it. I'd love to be in a band with you and it meant a lot to me that you agreed, but I just don't know how it could work. It makes me sad :(

*sigh* well that just kinda downed my mood. Plus it's ridiculously hot in here. Bye.

2 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

that was really sad.

Nelly said...

It's hot because you're hot.